Events/Trails April ROTM Kofa National Wildlife Refuge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hitting the road from cg. Taking the southern route. ETA 945

Got home late from Tucson so I will head out in the morning. 👍

Thanks for all the support! Makes for a comfortable 80 miles of nice trails in 2 days with 15 trucks.

More pic to follow.

heading out sunday morning.

20190407_084541.jpg

the view from the middle of the pack.
20190407_103027.jpg

was a great trip.

My little guy was under the weather and I didn't get to socialize much, but was a great group, and a fun trail.
the weather was perfect.

thanks for all the prep work Phil.

I gotta wait alllll the way until August?!?!?!?! Ugh. At least ill be at overland and i have another camping trip that month to havasu(for the children!). I am sure August will sneak up on me.

Im sure Ill see trees before August and I will reach out 👍

Outstanding trip Phil, interesting area with lots to offer. Thank you so much for putting this run together. Sunrise over Pete’s place, hoping coffee was on.
88031C1D-ECF6-48E3-86A6-63B1F5F511E8.jpeg

B100ABB3-8ED2-4056-8C7B-CA46DCAD95A2.jpeg
1BEC3C52-9679-41BB-8531-26DD7418C09C.jpeg
Alvis sleeping in. Chris was sleeping in too, thinking of how to make his telescope work better no doubt.

Murf and I stayed out again Sunday night in the area north of US60, Swansea and Bill Williams refuge. Murf and I just after sunrise and the big breakfast. We covered an additional 90 miles of dirt after we left the larger group.
B803403F-2A5E-4BD3-A3F4-D1AA9B69586A.jpeg
D072A1DD-042F-4FFB-B144-A79F6455EB0B.jpeg

I gotta wait alllll the way until August?!?!?!?! Ugh. At least ill be at overland and i have another camping trip that month to havasu(for the children!). I am sure August will sneak up on me.

Was just up in the rim country this last weekend. Unlike last spring the ground is moist and forest is still closed. Lows were below freezing. Had 31° in the morning and came back to 98° in the valley. Havasu with be warmer then the valley.

great trip - liked we saw all three cabins in one day - good planning!

x.jpg

some pics from Sunday with Saddletramp

x1.jpg
x2.jpg
x3.jpg

saw a couple Donkeys running around, pipeline bridge over the Bill Williams River which, after some searching, found a way to cross.

Saddletramp cooked probably the best camping breakfast I ever ate >
x4.jpg
x5.jpg
x6.jpg
the man's gots skills!

Great time excellent trail planning Phil 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom