For Sale 1990 Toyota 4Runner 122k miles impeccable condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's time to sell my 1990 Toyota SR5 4WD 4Runner (build date 6/1989). It's like stepping back into the 90s, paint and interior are original and in impeccable condition. No rips or tears in the original upholstery and the paint and decals are in superb condition. The 4Runner engine, transmission and transfer case operate perfectly. Shocks replaced with OEM shocks at 100k. The timing belt and water pump were replaced at 102k miles. At 111k miles I had the headgaskets and heads completely rebuilt to factory specifications. This is not your ordinary run of the mill 4Runner, it has been extremely well looked after and it shows. The options include, ac (artic cold), ps, pb, tilt, power windows, power locks, delay wipers, factory am/fm cassette, 4wd, automatic transmission, SR5 package, everything works as it should. Original, spare, jack, tools and owners manual are present. The 4runner currently has under 122k miles, please come take a look or call any time. Carfax report available upon request. Serious buyers please. Thanks for looking! 559-908-0716 more photos available upon request $9200

IMG_1717.JPG

IMG_1720.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1744.JPG

Very very clean 4Runner! Definitely rare to see it with a blue interior - most of them are either tan or gray.

What makes you want to sell this creampuff?

Very very clean 4Runner! Definitely rare to see it with a blue interior - most of them are either tan or gray.

What makes you want to sell this creampuff?
Thank you for the good words. Second person this week to mention the blue interior. I like it too. I wish I didn’t have to let it go but we have other plans. Hope your t goes to someone who appreciates it like I do. Again thanks. Hahaaa Cream puff love it I almost called it that in
My ad.

Thank you for the good words. Second person this week to mention the blue interior. I like it too. I wish I didn’t have to let it go but we have other plans. Hope your t goes to someone who appreciates it like I do. Again thanks. Hahaaa Cream puff love it I almost called it that in
My ad.

Yeah that’s a rare combo but it sure looks good! I’d say throw it on eBay with a buy it now price of $11k and start bidding at 0 with a nice reserve. Be sure to take lots of pictures too!

And oh my truck isn’t going anywhere even though I’ve had people make offers before. This one is staying with me for a long time!

Yeah that’s a rare combo but it sure looks good! I’d say throw it on eBay with a buy it now price of $11k and start bidding at 0 with a nice reserve. Be sure to take lots of pictures too!

And oh my truck isn’t going anywhere even though I’ve had people make offers before. This one is staying with me for a long time!
Great advice my plan was to give it a week then move it to eBay. I wanted to keep it for a long time but responsibility calls. There is always something cool out there. I have had my share of Buick grand nationals (several) FJ 62s (several) Toyota 4x4 trucks (several), hummer, 2006 gto, 1969 Camaro other cool stuff. I will always look forward to the next. The new stuff isn’t exciting to me at all. Glad you are keeping your rig! It’s pretty damn cool! Love it

Great advice my plan was to give it a week then move it to eBay. I wanted to keep it for a long time but responsibility calls. There is always something cool out there. I have had my share of Buick grand nationals (several) FJ 62s (several) Toyota 4x4 trucks (several), hummer, 2006 gto, 1969 Camaro other cool stuff. I will always look forward to the next. The new stuff isn’t exciting to me at all. Glad you are keeping your rig! It’s pretty damn cool! Love it

What's going to be your next purchase??

And thanks man!! I absolutely love it and drive it every day.

What's going to be your next purchase??

And thanks man!! I absolutely love it and drive it every day.
I’m looking for a 1997 or 1998 Toyota t100 4x4. Or hell maybe another 4runner. But thats a little ways down the road. Responsibility prevails! Hahahaaa

Congratulations Aceon! Who bought her?

Thanks,
A really nice family up in the mountains here. Only sad thing is it won't look good very long, they have snow and a dirt drive. They use 4wd to get to their home in the winter. That said they seemed to love it. I got very close to my asking price, I'm happy. Now for the next thing.....Hmmm 70 Series Land Cruiser Prado? Pickup? T100? FJ60? Not sure but it will be a little ugly but very cool! Hahaaa! Again thank you for the kind and supporting words. Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom