Doing rear axles and rotor wont come off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
My passenger side rotor does not want to come off, Ive wiggled it and it moves but wont slide off. E brake ISNT on. any ideas? I dont want to damage rotor. and I know I can leave it on and still do axle But I want to pull it now before it becomes totally immovable.

My passenger side rotor does not want to come off, Ive wiggled it and it moves but wont slide off. E brake ISNT on. any ideas? I dont want to damage rotor. and I know I can leave it on and still do axle But I want to pull it now before it becomes totally immovable.

Did you try the hammer whack?

You have to crank in the e-brake pads through the slot in the rotor.
clockwise or counter? I knew that was the answer just couldnt figure it out. TY TY T Y

clockwise or counter? I knew that was the answer just couldnt figure it out. TY TY T Y
Slot in the rotor on the bottom.
Insert flatblade screwdriver until it makes contact with the star wheel. I honestly can't remember which way. I think up is loose and down is tight. You'll figure it out pretty quickly.

Slot in the rotor on the bottom.
Insert flatblade screwdriver until it makes contact with the star wheel. I honestly can't remember which way. I think up is loose and down is tight. You'll figure it out pretty quickly.
Direction could change if the separator/adjuster is put in backwards still functions just opposite adjustment.

Crank on it if it gets tight and locks up rotor go the other direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom