Headlights- post up your pictures (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed my OEM Quad head light assembly's with J.W Speaker Heated LED lights in the outboard and cheapo Amazon LEDs in the inboard last night after work and adjusted them this morning.. Much better!!!
These pics are just Low beam, I have them configured to run 4 low beams. The center strip of the inboard lights are low beam, the full array lights up when switched to brights.

View attachment 1943657

View attachment 1943660
Wow!

Yeah, I seriously dig it! I dont have to compete with the new Ford LED lights on the road anymore!!!
Also, I will be selling off my Depos and Markers set up as park and turn signal!

Last edited:
Which LED Bulbs did you get? Also is that a NWTI Front Bumper?

The lights are Race Sport LED light kits... Seem to work great for me despite LED apparently not being “ideal” for use in a halogen housing.. They are wayyyy more usefull than stock.

The bumper is an AOE bumper.. Not 100% sure they are even available..

I'm collecting parts for the quad swap too...having some shipped from OZ,cant wait!
Installed my OEM Quad head light assembly's with J.W Speaker Heated LED lights in the outboard and cheapo Amazon LEDs in the inboard last night after work and adjusted them this morning.. Much better!!!
These pics are just Low beam, I have them configured to run 4 low beams. The center strip of the inboard lights are low beam, the full array lights up when switched to brights.

View attachment 1943660View attachment 1943657

Depos with Mini D2S HID low beams and LED high beams. The Lexus grille had to be tweaked for the Depos to fit.

IMG_20191109_074037.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom