Parting Out 1996 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
Parting out 1996 Lexus LX 450. Bellow is the list of parts sold, which i will update regularly. If it's not on the list, then it's probably still for sale.

Parts sold:
-Tailgates
-Steering wheel
-Sunroof
-all seats except drivers.
-front valance cover, cowl cover
-signal lights (the ones in the fenders)
-door cards (rear speaker grills and interior door handle trim pieces (not cracked) still available)
-head lights
-main carpet
-most body wiring
- all mirrors
-most cladding
-grille
-power seat switches
-stock radio, amp and CD changer
- sunvisors
- drivers side door lock actuators
- ABS ECU

Exterior is all excellent except front PS fender, bumper and running boards.

Rims are in excellent shape with Goodyear wrangler territory A/T 265/75/16 tires. 12/32" tread (about 80%), NO weather checking.
Front and rear lockers. WORKING. Selling complete axles only with wiring/switch/ECU. Not parting out. $1650 for the set.
Interior is excellent except the front two seats.
311k KM.
Engine/transmission/transfer case good!

I will edit this post with a list of parts that are sold. Everything else available.

Shipping from L4G2C3, Canada.
Shipping small parts usually costs $10 MORE than you would pay for shipping from within US. Minimum order amount for shipping - $50

20190401_134336.jpg

20190401_134350.jpg

20190401_134458.jpg

20190401_134549.jpg

20190401_134429.jpg

Last edited:
@TurboDennis cost with shipping for the rear axle complete to 73122

Sorry, as i said in the OP - you have to arrange freight shipping yourself. I might be able to package it and drop it off at a terminal, but that's as far as i'd be willing to assist.
Also, as i said in the OP - i won't separate any parts from the axles. Selling them only as a complete swap package.

How much are the axels
Steering wheel
Sun visors
Ac amplifier near the gas pedal white box
Floor mats oem?

How much are the axels
Steering wheel
Sun visors
Ac amplifier near the gas pedal white box
Floor mats oem?

Axle complete swap package, with new brakes - $1900
Steering wheel $50 without airbag, $100 with
Sun visors $80 for both. Drivers side has virtually no sag, ps has little sag.
AC amplifier $250
OEM Floor mats (only have front, and cargo area ones) $100 for all 3

Could I get a shipped price for the steering wheel without Airbag to 80922?

Any chance the antenna is the adjustable version and for sale? Looking for one for my fj80.

Could I get a shipped price for the steering wheel without Airbag to 80922?
$77

Any chance the antenna is the adjustable version and for sale? Looking for one for my fj80.

The actual antenna is broken off. The motor is still there in the fender and is making a noise when it's supposed to adjust, but i cant guarantee whether or not it would actually move the antenna up and down.

Cool. I will take a pass as i imagine its a nightmare to even get out. I am going to get a new replacement at some point as they are tough to find used.

Thanks so much and good luck with the part out. Lots of great parts there.

How much for all the motorized seat buttons(if they're all there and not broken)for both driver's side and passenger?

How much for all the motorized seat buttons(if they're all there and not broken)for both driver's side and passenger?

Just the button "caps" or the complete switch assemblies?

Just the caps, knobs..whatever you call them.

Complete seat assemblies are on hold (pending pickup) until Sunday. If that falls through, i'll get back to you. Thanks

Looking for the following:
-passenger fender
-rear carpet
-passenger seat tilt switch cover
-Passenger seat underside trim piece

Shipping would be to 77040

Looking for the following:
-passenger fender
-rear carpet
-passenger seat tilt switch cover
-Passenger seat underside trim piece

Shipping would be to 77040

Shipping a fender to TX would cost more than a brand new fender from Toyota.
Same goes for rear carpet.
I have someone local who wants to buy both front seats (complete). I'f that falls through, i'll get back to you.

Any chance you have the rods and crank or turn handle parts of the jack kit? If so let me know what you want for them. Just realized I have the jack and no parts in my 80.

Any chance you have the rods and crank or turn handle parts of the jack kit? If so let me know what you want for them. Just realized I have the jack and no parts in my 80.
I have the complete tool bag that came with these trucks. I would prefer not to separate it and sell the complete kit with the jack.

I get it. Let me know what you want for it. If I pass and hunt for small parts, guessing others may jump on it.

I get it. Let me know what you want for it. If I pass and hunt for small parts, guessing others may jump on it.
$140 shipped.
Shipping is pricey due to weight

First post updated with the parts that are sold. Both complete power seat switches with trim pieces/buttons still available. Nothing is broken. $140 shipped for the pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom