HOW TO: Installing yodaTEQ's mirror mount plus a lot of other useless mods to waste your time (1 Viewer)

Are you sick and tired of my verbose and ridiculous mods?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is still on my list to tackle, thinking about pulling fenders next week to drill holes for the new wiring grommet. Any tips on the wiring from lesions learned?

No need to go all wire upgrade happy. Stick with the awg required for the load. Don’t sleeve each circuit. Sleeve the bundle then sleeve the circuits in the door. Otherwise it’s just a bit of dremel work.

No need to go all wire upgrade happy. Stick with the awg required for the load. Don’t sleeve each circuit. Sleeve the bundle then sleeve the circuits in the door. Otherwise it’s just a bit of dremel work.
Gotcha, that's simple enough. Did you ever get the new loom installed in the door jamb? Any tips there?

Yeah. Just drilled two holes and used the rubber sleeve thingy. It wasn’t so bad.
Cool, did you remove a fender or door to drill the hole? Is there a good choice in right-angle drills that I overlooked?

Just drive to @yodaTEQ 's place and have him help you out! He loves tinkering when he has time. And he likes good coffee too!
OI001610.jpg
OI001643.jpg
OI001647.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom