Electrical Tech Day April 6 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to learn a little bit more about drawing up electrical schematics so I have a reference for any new systems I install. That's probably beyond the scope of this class but if you have any reference materials I can look over while I'm there that would be a big help. Anything from "Schematic for Dummies" to textbooks would be helpful.

Anybody interested in hitting the autobahn indoor electric go kart track after the tech day event? There is one very close by and it’s a boat load of fun. Would be a great way to unwind after a long day in the classroom with a new understanding of why the go karts can whiz around the track so fast with just battery power. If people are interested, I’ll call and get current pricing and availability. Last time I did it, three 12 or so lap races cost about $75 and took about an hour. Might be a little busier on a saturday aft, but worth it regardless.

@Tikicruiser mentioned cars and coffee. I'm going to make a game time decision Saturday morning unless others are planning to go to Katie's

@hakalugi has volunteered to bring coffee and donuts.
We will most likely order pizzas for lunch.
If someone could bring a cooler with drinks that would be very much appreciated.
Does anyone have a laser pointer I could use tomorrow?
Thanks.
See you at 8:00 tomorrow morning.

I will be there early and put up some signage.
Look for a white ford truck with a work shell on the back that has Johnson Controls on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom