What are you working on? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its pretty thick for being rattle can stuff, albeit two part epoxy stuff, so I'm thinking it should do pretty good soundwise...hoping it does well insulation wise as well.

oh im liking these.

mar19windows.jpg

mar19windows2.jpg

Finishing up filling the woodshed for next season. Starting to do homework for the head gasket now and just watched the Step 1 OTRAMM video ... this will not be fun and truck may be down longer than expected. I love how things just popped right off in the video without anything breaking and no swearing or beers. Not sure that is my reality.

Can anyone suggest a machine shop (in York or Lancaster counties preferably) to deck the head and possibly install the new valve seals?

Calling on @DevWin since I know he did this recently and lives close to me.

I've been using the napa in Columbia.
It's an old timey shop with old timers in it.
Good work with very reasonable rates and turnaround times.

@TrapperHunt What is the story on this?

Is it actually wood?

zk.JPG

Damn Aaron such a beautiful garage and you're working outside!!!!!!
Scope creep!
This is where it was parked when the TCase came apart, now a drive shaft rebuild, diff swap, and of course I find a bad wheel seal probably caused by a hot wheel bearing....
She needs the attention! That old diff had over 25thousanths backlash.
IMG_20190328_153226.jpg
IMG_20190328_153223.jpg

and that's bad?
I think it's getting there.
It still works, hadn't chipped any teeth, but it has three times the play of the one I'm putting in. It leaks at the pinion and I have a drive line vibration which didn't change with a different driveshaft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom