Carolina Relic Run 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Waaaay too early for that.

I honored to make the cut, but I don't think I'm making it this year.
You’re going to miss our Friday AM run up Daniel.

My vacation request is still pending. That is usually a bad sign.

I'm in.

How much damage can a stock 200 handle...? Think I might try and take off for this trip

I'm in

How much damage can a stock 200 handle...? Think I might try and take off for this trip

I don't think a stock 200 would be very happy with the trails that most of us will be doing.

There will be plenty of open seats, or you could surely find a group to hit some milder trails.

I don't think a stock 200 would be very happy with the trails that most of us will be doing.

There will be plenty of open seats, or you could surely find a group to hit some milder trails.

There's a reason the 200 has tow points... haha!
I try to push my rig to the limits like a fool..

@Stumpalama if you don't want to use the Tundra to take your rig down, if I get off I'll be riding solo and figured I'd reach out and see if you just wanted to use the 200 to pull your rig.
Also definitely want to finish taking care of brakes and brake lines before the trip. Might even splurge and buy some KO2s

There's a reason the 200 has tow points... haha!
I try to push my rig to the limits like a fool..

We can help you with that...

We can help you with that...
I appreciate the assistance in this venture ahead of time haha!
Thanks for the concern though, but I did see on the site that the trails range all over the place in difficulty, so I'm hoping to see exactly how far this thing can go stock with a bunch of built rigs around me to get me out if I get stuck. Instead of trying it out when I don't have that insurance around.

I’ve never dragged a 200 up Danial!!!!

That could make for a very long day.

I appreciate the assistance in this venture ahead of time haha!
Thanks for the concern though, but I did see on the site that the trails range all over the place in difficulty, so I'm hoping to see exactly how far this thing can go stock with a bunch of built rigs around me to get me out if I get stuck. Instead of trying it out when I don't have that insurance around.
If anything, I would get a pair of sliders before any other toys. Expect some rear bumper scars...it is the first item to bleed on a stock 200. Ask me how I know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom