Official US Wheels 16x8 +25 5x150 Steel Wheel Group Buy Thread (EDIT: 16" not 17") (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m still in. Five 16x8 in bronze. When ever possible, could you find out if a custom color selection option will be added to the link that we will be placing our orders on?

16” is even better for an offroad wheel. Thanks for sticking with it!

16” will require caliper grinding on the 200. I’m unfortunately not going to consider that.

It’s a good price and option for the trucks it will fit.

Please back out my 5 wheels @BigSh00ts .

@BigSh00ts thanks for doing all the legwork to get this deal up and running. I have to back out as 16x8 won't readily fit the 200.

IMPORTANT: there was a miscommunication and he only has 16x8.

if that is still OK, please sound off here guys and i will change the title. I don't know how that affects the 200 series guys. Also there is a test wheel on the way to me for test fitting.

ANSWERS to the questions we had.

1. what will the shipping cost be per wheel, i would hope for a low flat rate considering the order of almost 30 wheels.
we will have to establish a flat rate for you on this

2. What are the weight ratings on this specific set in 5x150 bolt pattern (not listed on your site)
2000#

3. Our hubs are 110mm, if the center bore of the wheels is more than 110mm i don't think we'll have any issues with fitment, but if they're exactly 110 i would need to test fit maybe. (they are 110mm so should be no issue)
I could ship you a sample wheel (raw) for test fit if you would like.

4. how do you want to handle the payment? i would rather people pay you directly (and i assume that's what you would want too).
I would set you guys up with a special part number and price. Then you would go onto US Wheel Online — US Wheel Garage Online and place the order

Man this stinks. Sorry 200 guys. I was pretty clear that I wanted 17s as an option for the group buy. I will talk to him about what it would take o get some 17s done and PM you guys.

Man this stinks. Sorry 200 guys. I was pretty clear that I wanted 17s as an option for the group buy. I will talk to him about what it would take o get some 17s done and PM you guys.

Not sure if this is still on going, praying that it is tbh. I tried to import some d hole style Steelies from AUS with no luck a few weeks ago lol. I’m down for a set of 4 in gloss black, 16x8. Thanks for setting this up!

Not sure if this is still on going, praying that it is tbh. I tried to import some d hole style Steelies from AUS with no luck a few weeks ago lol. I’m down for a set of 4 in gloss black, 16x8. Thanks for setting this up!
It is! The test wheel is on the way to my house as we speak to check hub clearance.

It is! The test wheel is on the way to my house as we speak to check hub clearance.
Music to my ears! I did have a question though. I was looking on the US wheel site last night and I saw that the gloss black version of the stealth wheel we are going after has a red and blue striping around the lip. I’m hoping that’s not going to be on the gloss black version of these wheels for our cruisers. Can you confirm with them? Pic attached to show you what I’m talking about from their website. Their website doesn’t show a gloss black version without stripping and I’m assuming they would use existing wheel models just drilled to the 5x150 PCD and 110 hub bore. Because if it does have the stripping, I’d rather go with the matte black with no striping. Keep us updated with some pics of fitment when you get that tester!! Thanks again!

06890263-635F-40D7-A328-3B0FF935B0E7.png

Last edited:
Music to my ears! I did have a question though. I was looking on the US wheel site last night and I saw that the gloss black version of the stealth wheel we are going after has a red and blue striping around the lip. I’m hoping that’s not going to be on the gloss black version of these wheels for our cruisers. Can you confirm with them? Pic attached to show you what I’m talking about from their website. Their website doesn’t show a gloss black version without stripping and I’m assuming they would use existing wheel models just drilled to the 5x150 PCD and 110 hub bore. Because if it does have the stripping, I’d rather go with the matte black with no striping. Keep us updated with some pics of fitment when you get that tester!! Thanks again!

View attachment 1927299
great question. i will ask Bob.

View attachment 1927299

He says he can leave it off!

Interested...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom