What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Changed the oil after 16 months, only 1800 miles, off to Blackstone for a report.
Finished installing my Marathon Seat covers, overall happy with the end result.

Yea....She's pretty. But only 15K on her!

Brought home a new project truck for my second son to go with the other project truck for my first son. Some might recognize this one.
Untitled by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

Also, picked up a new SnoMaster 56L dual zone fridge from EHO to replace my old ARB/Engel. The ARB still works great but I've wanted a dual zone for a while. Still deciding whether or not to keep the ARB or sell it. If you're interested in it, PM me and we'll chat. I could be talked into selling for a decent price.

One more thing that might interest some. Still need to complete my hoodscoop/vent project and have been looking for good vent candidates. The popular Pontiac GTP vents or Jeep Grand Cherokee vents are difficult to find. I found these ebay vents marketed for the Ford Focus RS MK2 that are similar in size to the GTP and Jeep vents. I like the low profile design of these. They won't stick up above the hood much but be more recessed. Still need to install them, but I actually ordered a set of different vents to try also so I'm waiting for those to show up and decide which I want to use.

I like the hood scoop, looks like what I found on a hilux in Mexico, and I wondered if we can order the scoop?
EC3C2950-DBD5-4EE4-917D-2C20D09DED5D.jpeg
B5F36664-0EB9-4494-887D-79899CAA9A9F.jpeg
D4332B57-636A-4B89-8D08-6C725CAD0CAC.jpeg

One more thing that might interest some. Still need to complete my hoodscoop/vent project and have been looking for good vent candidates. The popular Pontiac GTP vents or Jeep Grand Cherokee vents are difficult to find. I found these ebay vents marketed for the Ford Focus RS MK2 that are similar in size to the GTP and Jeep vents. I like the low profile design of these. They won't stick up above the hood much but be more recessed. Still need to install them, but I actually ordered a set of different vents to try also so I'm waiting for those to show up and decide which I want to use.
is the big scoop universal ?? i m looking for one in that size but no luck finding one

is the big scoop universal ?? i m looking for one in that size but no luck finding one
Not exactly “universal”. It’s for an early 2000s mustang and the contour on the back edge wasn’t a perfect fit. But I just sand it to fit. Didn’t take much.
53E41C30-55F3-4A13-B9C5-0659319C3A26.jpeg

I'm digging the stock height, stock wheels look set off just right with the ATs. Clean.

Thanks! its actually probably a bit less than stock since the springs are original from 94' and have put in their time. I'm looking at the Dobinsons 1.75" lift to bump it up a bit while still looking good with the 285/75/16's.

Thanks! its actually probably a bit less than stock since the springs are original from 94' and have put in their time. I'm looking at the Dobinsons 1.75" lift to bump it up a bit while still looking good with the 285/75/16's.

While I'm fully enjoying my OEM+ build (OME 2.5s, 35s, 4.88s, zero body mods), I wouldn't cry foul at all to revert back to full stock mode. Keep on truckin' dude! Miss the PNW green.

Also diggin' those retro OR plates. :D

Edit: added photo

file-4.jpg

Last edited:
While I'm fully enjoying my OEM+ build (OME 2.5s, 35s, 4.88s, zero body mods), I wouldn't cry foul at all to revert back to full stock mode. Keep on truckin' dude! Miss the PNW green.

Also diggin' those retro OR plates. :D

Edit: added photo

View attachment 1927319

Nice! What did you do for caster correction?

I am thinking to go this route too. I am guessing there is no need for caster correction with this lift? Would be nice to replace 20+ year old springs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom