Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Contemplating the sale of my FJ80..........

Too many vehicles, with too many mods that I want to do and not enough cash for both...

Just cant pull the trigger and actually say it......

Anyone have a late model FJ40 front turn signal? I am really looking for the yellow side lens, so if the housing is toast, or base is rusted, that’s fine.

I found one in my stash pile. Come and get it or I can bring it to the Relic Run. I also have a side apron for you that I've been hauling around in my 40 for a year.

Last edited:
I found one in my stash pile. Come and get it or I can bring it to the Relic Run. I also have a side apron for you that I've been hauling around in my 40 for a year.
Are you going to swing by tech day?

Original Toyota PTO winch setup all parts included, it is missing 2 universals to connect at either end of the driveshaft but is otherwise complete. Will include a 3 speed transfer case with the proper pto gear if you need it. $1500
Listing it here and for the keystone guys through the weekend, then off to eBay....
5FE5BCD4-074E-49E0-9978-59E2D917051E.jpeg
86BC13DF-1F82-4C1E-9416-55D9198ECB5E.jpeg
E20665A7-CF64-4E23-87BB-306A0C28958C.jpeg
869113CA-DE18-44AD-8B8F-001BDC68CAB9.jpeg

FE489B8E-FD7C-4B3D-B25B-9410B41F4845.jpeg

Selling an early (1981) FJ80, got it from a fellow club member here in northeast PA with the intention of stripping and selling parts. I have too much going on right now to get this thing disassembled and parted so looking to sell intact. I believe someone could put this thing together and make a solid good running truck. The body is pretty good although for whatever reason the headlights and front bumper are missing. I have a PA title for it says the mileage is 162K. Both the fellow club member from whom I bought the truck and the former owner tell me it ran great and that the engine was in great shape.
I haven't been able to get it running, the fuel pump will not pump. It starts great and sounds fine with either a little gas or some starting fluid in the intake hose. Interior is decent, it's gray. All the glass is pretty good too. I do have what I think is the correct front bumper and grille for the truck they go with it. No headlights. Has been sitting at my place all winter and there is no water leaking in anywhere. The only other thing that I was told it needs is a brake hard line.
I just want to get my money out of it, $950. So for anyone looking to get into a decent land cruiser cheap or who needs a good 3FE engine this could be a deal. One note there are different wheels and tires on it now but the tires and wheels in the photos also go with it. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
IMG_0249.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0251.jpg

The flame job is worth that price!!

Anyone interested in a 1989 Volvo 240 DL Wagon. I picked it up for $800 from a lady down the street; it was in her family for years. It runs and drives good. I just put a new reman'd rack and pinion on it. Tires are good. I don' think the AC works and it needs a battery, but the body is in good shape and tires don't look bad. I have a huge box of parts and seals I got for it and probably have $1400 in it, but I'll let it go for $1k. I have no time for it and need the parking spot. I still need to transfer the title to my name and then can give you a fresh title (prob a couple weeks for that). If anyone wants it you can drive it home asap and I'll get payment when I get the title. It would make a great commuter!

IMG_3404.jpg
IMG_3403.jpg

If anyone is looking for stock 80 wheels (with tires), these are posted in main mud classifieds:

You guys seeing this?

@Reservation Cody

Reluctantly, putting my 1968 FJ40 up for sale. I am the 3rd owner. Originally sold in Louisiana (have original registration) with significant restoration performed in Austin, TX 8 years ago with 2nd owner. Since acquiring 4 years ago, numerous upgrades/restorations/maintenance performed at IronPig. Original 3 speed column shift F1 Engine and Transmission runs like it did in the 1960s. Knuckles and Clutch and Brake Masters most recently replaced. Interior and Exterior in great condition. Truly an enjoyable driver. Garaged and Climate Controlled 100% of the time I've owned. Vehicle in Old Town Alexandria. Drop me an email if you are interested in becoming owner #4. tjcohn@hotmail.com

IMG_6470.jpg

IMG_6473.jpg

IMG_6477.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

I would like to have a Toyota starter motor for the electrical class so we can have a quick show and tell of its inner workings. It doesn't need to be functional, it can be a D.O.D.G.E. (Dead Or Dying's Good Enough). Does anyone have a starter motor they would be willing to donate? I already have an alternator thanks to @Stumpalama. I will be at Stump's tech day if that works for a drop-off. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom