200 series picture thread (51 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^Yup, love your rig!

How are you liking the LX vs your previous Tacoma?

It's night & day. Love just about everything about the LX.

I do wish the entertainment system was a bit more modern. Might look into those "tesla screens" as folks call them - there was a thread here recently with some interesting options. Definitely wish the cameras were of higher quality. I suspect the OEM screen is decent resolution and the limiting factors are the cameras themselves. Will look into this eventually.

Other than that, no complaints!

We joined the club this weekend!!!

2013 / 1 owner/ no bang ups/ ridiculous maintenance history/ 67k miles/ excellent condition/ PA vehicle- they winterized it every year (and did it at Toyota)... totally happy camper

Future mods- Florida Gators tag upfront and the occasional spilled coffee on the console.

PS- after ~100 mi loving the cameras

View attachment 1924251

We joined the club this weekend!!!

2013 / 1 owner/ no bang ups/ ridiculous maintenance history/ 67k miles/ excellent condition/ PA vehicle- they winterized it every year (and did it at Toyota)... totally happy camper

Future mods- Florida Gators tag upfront and the occasional spilled coffee on the console.

PS- after ~100 mi loving the cameras

Is that at hunt valley?

Nice truck!

Clown car :frown:

Has to be a sandbox truck? When are they installing the racoon tails and reflectors to go with the twice pipes and twice flares?
My apology if I offended anyone with my previous post, to each his own as they say. Someone had a lot of money or at the least used too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom