CHIRP file? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Anyone have a chirp file of the club radio freqs? I’d like to work smarter not harder.
Also, maybe @emorth can suggest some additional freqs that would be nice to have on our radios...:grinpimp:

I'll send one to you

@jamarquardt22 has a good file witch he has put together with all of GCLC and I believe the CCLC freqs and repeters close to Rausch and AOAA.
I need a copy too.
I'd be interested in that too!

Anyone have a chirp file of the club radio freqs? I’d like to work smarter not harder.
Also, maybe @emorth can suggest some additional freqs that would be nice to have on our radios...:grinpimp:
@jamarquardt22 has a good file witch he has put together with all of GCLC and I believe the CCLC freqs and repeters close to Rausch and AOAA.
I need a copy too.
Anyone interested in this pm me your email address and I will send it to you. For that matter if you plan to see me in person I can upload it to your baofeng radio I have the cable for them.

Hey guys- I have a baofeng on my shopping list. I talked to @emorth last week about a HAM class at the next tech day or another date. Is this a possibility? I would love to get licensed before purchasing. The repeater aspect of these things is really cool. I never knew about that and I only had CB back in highschool with the giant antenna on my car. This sounds a lot better...

Edit: Famous last words, Just saw this on google images under ham antenna

Last edited:
There's a guy in Warrenton with a rig similar to the Avalanche.

I can't believe Ed didn't talk you out of the Baofeng.

What should I get / does the CLCC have some for sale / loan?

Many of us use Motorolas that we bought from Ed and many use the Baofengs.. The club also has some Motorolas.

You talking about the land cruiser guy or the guy in the Range Rover? I have not seen the land cruiser guy or his truck in a long time.
I would like to get licenced as well if people are measuring the interest in a class.

I was talking about the Rover guy. I think he communicated with aliens (not the illegal variety).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom