Events/Trails ♦ 2nd Annual COPPER STATE CLASSIC CRUIZE 4-13-19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
CSC CLASSIC 19.jpg

**UPDATE** UPDATE *** Location change! due to Country Thunder clogging up the previously planned trail choice.
We will now be meeting at the Los Hermanos restaurant in Superior at 8:30 am and pulling out no later than 9:00am. please plan enough time to eat and gas up to be ready to roll at 9:00am. TUCSON Crew: Also allow time to get through Florence with the Country Thunder traffic...

Here is the address > 835 W US-60, Superior, AZ 85173

We are working on a couple great alternative choices. The new run will be announced Saturday morning. The trail will not be difficult. We are looking for a scenic and relatively easy trail to enjoy in the area.
See you all Saturday! weather will be around 78* for the high with some scattered clouds - perfect!

Its time for the Second annual COPPER STATE CLASSIC CRUIZE!

What is it? A run designed specifically for older Toyota 4x4's from 1962-1989. Bring your Mini pickup, 4Runner, 40, 45, 55, 60, & 62! If you don't have a "Relic", see if you can ride shotgun with someone!

When: It will be a day run on Saturday April 13th.
Where: Box Canyon Near Florence/Superior. Purposely in-between Phx and Tucson. Hopefully we can get CSC folks from both cities attending like last year ~
****UPDATE****
Stay tuned, country thunder will modify our plans, will try post up an update by Tuesday with another plan in the general area.

Last edited:
Okay just threw this on the calander...I am going to this run FOR SURE!

🆒

in case youre interested , here is the thread and great pics from last year

note: date change to Saturday, April 13th

Definitely intrested. Never been on that trail so what should i expect for difficulty and trail damage to the rig?

Hope this white fluffy crap is done by then. :hmm:

Definitely intrested. Never been on that trail so what should i expect for difficulty and trail damage to the rig?
Minor challenges, no damage. No thrash, just cruising on easy trails. Optional challenges for those interested. One spot on the way out that requires 4wd

@murf I know this is a day run, glad it is on a Saturday for those of us driving from up North! Any places near trailhead to primitive camp? Thanks.

Sounds like a plan. Would like to scout it out one of these weekends.

I'm thinking possibly camping out Saturday night down the road in Queen Valley. There's some good spots there...

should be in for this but the date change is throwing me.

I'm thinking possibly camping out Saturday night down the road in Queen Valley. There's some good spots there...
If you run it South into Florence, there is some good camping east of Florence off Florence/Kelvin Hwy back around the Gila River next to the once mining town of Cochran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom