For Sale Northern Louisiana: 1998 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been the owner since early 2014 to replace my 2004 Tundra DC that was wrecked. Since purchased I have put relatively few miles on it. It was purchased with ~ 169K on the clock; now has 186K. Color is: Rock River Green Mica (Grey).
Overall I have baselined all fluids and fixed what was needed.
Standard Lexus equipment; sunroof, actual wood trim, roof rack, leather. Power everything.
Have records for regular maintenance since my ownership as well as most part receipts. I have previous records from Lexus database. Have several previous owner records.
2/14 – Hood Shocks x 2
3/14 – Timing belt, WP, Drive belt, New coolant, cam and crankshaft seals, tranny flush. Chris at Van Trow Toyota.
mid 14- New AGM battery
3/14 – New MAF senor
4/14 – Brakes (front) Ceramic with hardware
4/14- 4x4 engage switch; is called a “back up sensor” but lets you know it is in 4x4. New Napa part to Center Diff
6/14- Rear brakes; Ceramic
8/14 – O2 sensors x 2
12/15 - Main Relay replaced –it was was good , needed CPS
5/16 – New heater hose water tees x 2. OEM Toyota
5/16 –Denso fuel pump, new gas cap, new Rad cap
6/16 – New OEM front diff support – noted some bushing wear/sag
5/16 – New Front windscreen, aftermarket, with OEM side trim and rivets ~ $500
7/16 CPS, PVC valve and grommet
4/17 Cover Craft seat covers – gray, front; had my old tundra one on it before this
6/17 AHC flush – Toyota fluids
Regular oil change with synthetic fluids at 5K intervals with documentation
6/17 Center/Front/Rear diff Fluid exchange with Hex magent plugs (OEM from Wit's End Kits)

Extra:
Two master keys-remotes that work
Have rear seats to be sold with the vehicle (currently installed)
Scangauge II installed
Has towing package added – with 5 pin connector. Will throw in new hitch and 2 inch ball.
Front brushgaurd
Second set of OEM rims/center caps and tires (street tires) with good tread. Current tires BFGW semi-all terrains that were new in 2014 from my wrecked Tundra…low miles. Original set were removed and stored inside and just recently retrieved due to pending sale. Have ~75+ tread.
No known wrecks and clean CarFax at my time of purchase (2014); still a have copy. No wrecks during my ownership.
LED interior lights
LED lic. Plate lights.
Black all-weather floor mat
FM modulator/Bluetooth connector
Box of extra stuff from takeoffs/repairs. Kept the good stuff.
The good:
Low miles for it’s age. Overall base lined with new fluids and regular maintenance. Great daily driver. No rust…southern US and California truck all its days. Frame is good. Extra tires and rims.
The bad:
Minor wear and tear that comes with age.
Oxidation of roof panel.
Passenger seat leather is in poor shape with a tear..came that way. Put seat covers over it.
Small dent to over Lt rear tire
Small dent to Rt lower tail gate.
Driver side door with wear on the leather handle.
Burn out “D” light
CD error3 - radio and tape player work. CD won't eject/play. I listen to podcast anyway
Passenger side window has tint wrinkle
Asking 7500 OBO. Please see pics and I will gladly send more upon request.

Last edited:
Interior pics and undercarriage pics please.
Shoot me a PM and I can send m
ore..5 limit apparently. I have many more. To dark for under carriage pic. Tomorrow if I get off early enough...Thursday at the latest.

Undercarriage pics

IMG_9519.JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:
Extra tires...one is dirty b/c it was the old spare..replace it with the newer one..safety first!

Last edited:
Weekend price drop.
$7,000 OBO.

Rear seats as requested. Odd color on one is flash issue with phone.

Sold this AM; I wish it was to a mud member, but I was a really good guy from Arkansas. Hope he enjoys it as much as I have.

Thanks for all the interest.

Todd H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom