Events/Trails Annual Ouray trip Aug 7th-10th, 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have site 7.

Slimbuddha, seems like deals on old iron cruisers are hard to find anymore. Damn collectors. But if you are thinking about selling your 100, I might be interested. Debating how much to spend since we have a teenager who will be driving this year.

When you make reservations, mention to Jill that you're with Ali's landcruiser group and she'll try to keep us clustered up, if possible.

My buddy from Chicago grabbed site #4 which has Elec & Water which he doesn't need. We can trade later if you want to switch your tent site for his RV site.

Reserved 5 for Stace and I. Also, I reserved through the 11th (Sunday) but the post title says through the 10th. Sleepy if I stole your spot we can work something out.

Reserved 5 for Stace and I. Also, I reserved through the 11th (Sunday) but the post title says through the 10th. Sleepy if I stole your spot we can work something out.
No worries buddy... it's not "mine" lol. Not sure we'll make this year anyway.

No worries buddy... it's not "mine" lol. Not sure we'll make this year anyway.
Ummmm.... I vote you come. (I understand my vote won't even break a tie... but...)

Hello everyone,
We will be in Ouray Aug.4-10 for SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 so we will definitely see you guys at camp or on the trails! We will be at the Koa in the back section #46. come by and visit, there will be 75 Toys, mostly Land cruisers! I,d like to run a few trails with fellow HDC!
:steer: Cool Beans!:bounce:

Gabriel and Catherine

Last edited:
I have #14 PT in Beverly Hills section. Jill promised that I could stumbled back and forth with margaritas between my site and Ash's #8 with little issue. Thank goodness!

Whew, I was worried there for a min :rofl:

Last edited:
We have site 7.

Slimbuddha, seems like deals on old iron cruisers are hard to find anymore. Damn collectors. But if you are thinking about selling your 100, I might be interested. Debating how much to spend since we have a teenager who will be driving this year.

Damn, David beat me back to NM. David will be in his early 60's by the time I get back to NM :crybaby:

:cry: Dang it!!! I'll be in the great NW that weekend and already paid my dues for that trip. :frown: Didn't want to miss this one!

Come on, Onur, it's calling! How long till your wife retires? I have to thank Ashleigh, it was she who was not willing to wait for the kids to finish high school to get out of there. If we waited, we might not have chosen NM.

Glad one of you got some good sense :flipoff2:

Let us know what day you plan to hike @alia176, we will be in the area at a Cruiser gathering (Solid Axle Summit 2019) and camping at the KOA from the 4th till the 10th. Would love to meet up with some of you guys while out in Ouray!

We will be there! Jill confired electric tent site 2 for us up front. We will arrive early Wednsday evening.

Duggars here - We reserved a pull-through spot across from Ali but can't recall what the # is. Glad to do this again in 2019 with you all!

Reserved electric Spot # 1, unless something else opens up. I prefer the hillside but might have to take what we can get.

Reserved electric Spot # 1, unless something else opens up. I prefer the hillside but might have to take what we can get.

Do you mean pull through spot #1? Vince has #1 I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom