Diagnose knock in 2LTE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you mean different crack pressure to the injectors? (they don't get voltage) Just bring the 2LTHE injectors to a diesel shop and ask them to re-shim to the same crack pressure as your old 2LTE injectors. Then they'll work with the 2LTE pump.

Do you have the 2LTHE injection pump still? Can you post some pictures of it? Can you post pictures of the two different types of injectors?

Does your mechanic know much about diesel engines?
It's been almost a year since I took my truck to a mechanic for this engine swap. After spending thousands of dollars and taking legal action I get it back this weekend. He never got it to run. Still claims the injectors are a different voltage and that the guys who gave me advice don't know what they are talking about and are lying to me.

Well I'm getting a mostly dead truck back and would love to get it going. I believe he got stuck on the injector pump and injectors and wiring harness and I don't know.

I don't know anything about crack pressure's and reshimming injectors but there is an injector shop nearby. When I get posession I will post pics and hopefully with help can figure this out. Needing advice!!! Thanks so much.

Here is a picture of the lthe injector pump. Just got the truck back and have no idea what to do...

Don't know squat about injector pumps, but, I believe the rubber line that lays between the injector and the block needs to be connected to a little air filter that connects to the throttle body so your boost sensor can read the boost. Now, I can't see the whole line so, I may be misleading you. Do you have a schematic ? Maybe these will help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom