What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These arrived at the door. Joining the 37 and up club!!
50iHsXe.jpg

Front brakes and bearings are the plan for tomorrow am...

Picked up these pcs from the glass bead blaster today. Looks good!

DE9EDDE5-CA4B-41C0-AC04-A80B95380B6E.jpeg

BFE5C1DF-366B-40EB-8150-A65791348CAD.jpeg

Just enjoying the sunlight

20190130_123646.jpg

Cut and Polished the windows and blacks around them after knocking out some orange peel. Pretty stoked, water marks just about gone, blacks look new, and mirror finish

50iHsXe.jpg

37's with a 3fe? You must not be driving up any hills lol. I have to use low range just to drive up some of the paved canyons around here with 35's and 4.88's. You will be fine driving on flat but if you have to tow or climb a steep grade you will be hating life.

37's with a 3fe? You must not be driving up any hills lol. I have to use low range just to drive up some of the paved canyons around here with 35's and 4.88's. You will be fine driving on flat but if you have to tow or climb a steep grade you will be hating life.
I take my 3fe over the 1fz-fe... just saying.. and yes, i have taken it all up and down the west coast and it holds it own, and it's bomb proof. Lol

Refreshed the 80 suspension with new old stock Tokico Trekmaster, 20mm spacer in the front and 30mm Dobinson poly spacers using the OEM springs. I also upgraded the swaybar bushing with polyurethane.

I love my 3fe more than the 1fzfe also. It is definitely a more reliable motor and it's all about smiles per hour. But after 100,000 miles of driving all over utah with 4:88's, 35s, and a 3fe there is no way I could be convinced to run 37's. I already have to avoid certain interstate on Ramps that are uphill because I dont feel safe merging at 45 lol. Just my .02 cents but I have driven up a lot of mountains in my 80.

50iHsXe.jpg
welcome 37s rule, they will get you there and home again. second set of nittos going on today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom