The MUD 100 series Photos thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took a Sunday trip out to some trails in N GA. Got her high-centered twice (over and back over the same mound) and got to work out my new Smittybuilt. Worked well. Had a great, short day and was home in time to have the mud and cow pies pressure washed off of Gerry before Sundown.

Excellent pics. I have the same winch sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. @87warrior sold me his hidden winch mount that I have just been to slow to mount. The idea is to have it all set up before the next outing.

FYI, I noticed a faint amount of smoke coming from my control box when using the remote to winch out. Probably just had it running too long. Could also be some assembly lube burning off? Idk, either way, I recommend manually pulling the cable out. Less time, no risk of smoke. I'll contact the vendor this week and confirm if it's a big concern or not.

FYI, I noticed a faint amount of smoke coming from my control box when using the remote to winch out. Probably just had it running too long. Could also be some assembly lube burning off? Idk, either way, I recommend manually pulling the cable out. Less time, no risk of smoke. I'll contact the vendor this week and confirm if it's a big concern or not.
You should always put your winch in free spool to pull it out. No tension, no winchin

Attach files
You should always put your winch in free spool to pull it out. No tension, no winchin
Thanks for the confirmation. I'd thought that was the case, but the guy running the line to the tree just wanted to winch out. Will know better next time.

Most lake routes around my area end up looking like this. You also never how how deep and if the last guy ran 54" boggers through it. Bring a winch. Calm and 65 today. This lake has a 600 mile shorline. About 11 holes on this road.

I am trying not to laugh and be understanding, but I was scratching my head on this one... went snowboarding and there was maybe and inch of slushy snow on the ground. I had my diffs locked just Incase... not sure this person got the memo!😂😂😂 look closely...not my 100!

Pretty sure that’s the one you want to buy, never been off road.

I am trying not to laugh and be understanding, but I was scratching my head on this one... went snowboarding and there was maybe and inch of slushy snow on the ground. I had my diffs locked just Incase... not sure this person got the memo!😂😂😂 look closely...not my 100!

View attachment 1899960

Takes all the fun out of it.

We call an inch of snow as nice weather here in WI 🆒

Finally talked my friend into getting another Toyota 4x4. Went wheeling with his newly acquired 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Team Edition. I never knew those came with sliders from the factory! It is a pretty nice rig.

Got some sick shot of the rainbow after the storm.
lGYZEzQ.jpg

6G840zt.jpg

sJmLWUF.jpg
Did you paint your front bumper and trim yourself or had a shop do it? Looks good, thinking about painting my trim white too.

Did you paint your front bumper and trim yourself or had a shop do it? Looks good, thinking about painting my trim white too.
Plasti-Dip. looks good from 10 feet+.

Those who live in glass houses...diffs locked for and inch of slushy snow?;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom