Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those tires are 46.44" and weigh... without the wheels.... I'll give you a second to guess....

...... Thinking....

Well....

You're wrong. They weigh 219 lbs EACH. WITHOUT THE DAMN WHEELS..............

well they can take a 22 caliber shot to the sidewall, maybe more on the bigger xmls like that

Two trucks sold. Two more to go.

This is just about my ultimate daily driver. The 6 speed and supercharger is enough for me to ignore the relatively poor reliability of the bavarian brand

My ultimate would still be a 6 speed S8 from the same era though.

I came dangerously close to buying a sporty shorty last year to do something similar with a 6MT swap. Love the modded e38s

with a huge body lift/sawzall mod and very big spacers i'm sure you could reign over all at 36 hours of uwharrie.... make sure you have about 14 spare CV shafts

Totally joking.

36 hrs has 39 inch limit on tire size

What's a damage disclosure statement from day of purchase???

Reactions: AJR
Maybe it’s just an illusion, and maybe I’m just thinking it looks bent because the ad said it is, but it really does look bent. I don’t really know how that could be possible, but right behind the rear door. Maybe someone did a really bad job of welding in a rear quarter. I’d like to know more, this is entertaining.

Maybe it’s just an illusion, and maybe I’m just thinking it looks bent because the ad said it is, but it really does look bent. I don’t really know how that could be possible, but right behind the rear door. Maybe someone did a really bad job of welding in a rear quarter. I’d like to know more, this is entertaining.

It is all in the damage disclosure from day of purchase...lolz.

The over priced LX/FZJ's will continue until mine is sold . . .

Maybe a bad one to put up after the last statement. Wondering if @Izzyandsue is offloading a secret 80 he hadn't told us about to fund his Wife's newest car?

Another decent one:

Maybe a bad one to put up after the last statement. Wondering if @Izzyandsue is offloading a secret 80 he hadn't told us about to fund his Wife's newest car?
When did 167k become low miles? :meh:

In search of two of the 95-97 2nd start/pwr switches with a short pigtail from the harness.

Recently - - - and 40 is the new 30, which means 46 is the new 36 . . I consider myself low miles as well.

In the last decade when people are trying to justify high prices for vehicles with high miles.

When the general public became aware of Land Cruisers. Cruiser Heads were spoiled up to that point, getting great vehicles for pennies on the dollar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom