Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's DOt approved but no street tags in VA but with farm use on it you can go pretty much wherever around here. If you stay on 2 lane roads they leave you alone if the vehicle looks like it is not some POS that you decided to toss farm use tags on because it can't pass inspection or the tags are dead because you did not pay taxes ect.
I have driven farm machinery 8-10 miles to move them from field to field or to go get coffee and no one cares at all. Pic below is driving down main street warrenton on a tractor.

2015-10-30 11.38.27-1.jpg

I always wanted one of those minitricks, a Toyota one, but it's cool nonetheless! That thing dot approved and can it get road tags?

Yeah, me too. I love them.

I think in some states you can register them as quads, and they can be legally driven on the street.

Doesn't look like VA, or PA, have that option.

Mini Truck for a Mini Me.... Can you put 40's under it....:hmm:

Anyone interested in buying a Surco 60" roof rack? Had it on my 80, covers the entire roof. Only thing I would suggest is instead of using the clamps it came with to buy different attachment mounts from Surco for it. Will post pictures later this week hopefully when I can be home with some day light.
  • tire carrier
  • light mounts
  • axe mount
  • shovel mount

Looking to make back some of the money I had spent on it.

Get me some pictures. I am extremely interested. I think we spoke at the last meeting about it...

Get me some pictures. I am extremely interested. I think we spoke at the last meeting about it...

yes we did. I won't be able to get pictures in time for tomorrow night though... but when I get them and post them up, I'll make sure to tag you as well

Cool Thanks

Im putting the FJ60 up for sale. I think it’s the only item I have some sort of strong attachment too. But it’s time to let it go! It’s a project and it’s driven all of a 100 mile a in the last few years. It’s just sitting in the garage collecting stuff under it (a perk to SOA!) and on it. I’m thinking $4000 obo. Needs to be towed to its new home .

The new ride shows up next week so sooner the better! I’ll have pics up tonight

Last edited:
Anyone changed or changing there oil? I’m in need of old oil. Now that I don’t have a diesel I need oil for my waste oil burner heater. Let me know I can pick it up. I can probably use 10 gallons to get my stock back up.
Are you still collecting waste oil? If I can get a sitter I'll be heading to the meeting..

Are you still collecting waste oil? If I can get a sitter I'll be heading to the meeting..

Yes I am. Bring it in if you can make it. I’ll be there.

I’ll bring a 5 gal. bucket.

The new ride shows up next week so sooner the better! I’ll have pics up tonight.....

What's the new ride???

Wow, I haven't seen your truck in a long time. Looks like it's all grown up!

Now that my 315s are ordered, I'll have a set of 4 Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3 for sale. I had them installed April or May of 18 and have put less than 4k miles on them since. None of those miles have been anything worse than a dirt road. No patches or plugs. $600 for an almost new set of 10 ply all terrain tires.
Edit: these are 265/75/16

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom