Club Meeting at Eastwood Pottstown Store (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your right but only 2x for the date in April. 2nd was accidental. Believe me people.

Ok, we're down for Saturday, April 6th. They've suggested that they can do a rust prevention demo (various removal and coating options). Are there any other tools, products, or such that Eastwood sells that people want to see? Also, what time do people want to meet? Their hours are 8am to 6pm on Saturday.

Last edited:
I’m always interested in learning metal working and patching and fabricating. I can grind rust with the best of them but cutting and shaping replacement metal has always been a challenge. I’ll donate my hard top sides to the cause

Last edited:
Since nobody has thrown out a time, Eastwood is suggesting 2:00pm. I could ask them about lunch options in the area.

Might be cool to grab lunch beforehand, then head over. I have to imagine there’s food to be had around the yeungling brewery (if yeungling itself doesn’t have a restaurant - I haven’t been).

Sly fox brewery is pretty much across the street. There is also a red lobster, chili’s, Arby’s, Wendy’s, Mexican, etc etc all within a 5 min drive.
Since nobody has thrown out a time, Eastwood is suggesting 2:00pm. I could ask them about lunch options in the area.

Might be cool to grab lunch beforehand, then head over. I have to imagine there’s food to be had around the yeungling brewery (if yeungling itself doesn’t have a restaurant - I haven’t been).

Wrong potts.
We're going to pottstown, they're in pottsville.

Wrong potts.
We're going to pottstown, they're in pottsville.

Damn I think I even googled that to check before posting.

Ok, I'll set it up for 2:00pm and get some suggestions on lunch spots.

As mentioned, there is a number of fast food places clustered around there, but I'm told that the staff pick at Eastwood is the Ice House Steaks & Pizza. Looking at their menu, I'd say that there is a pretty good selection of options for decent prices.

UPDATE: We're scheduled for Saturday, April 6th at 2:00pm. We're planning to meet at the Ice House Steaks & Pizza around noon for lunch before the meeting. They'll do a demonstration on rust prevention (various removal and coating options) and we can check out the other tools and supplies they have available.

UPDATE: We're scheduled for Saturday, April 6th at 2:00pm. We're planning to meet at the Ice House Steaks & Pizza around noon for lunch before the meeting. They'll do a demonstration on rust prevention (various removal and coating options) and we can check out the other tools and supplies they have available.
Locked it in the calendar, looks like I'll be able to make it.

Just to get numbers for Eastwood and Ice House

Pacer - 1
PaToyota - 2, maybe 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom