Random chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I love it!

Merry Christmas from sunny Cali y'all.

IMG_20181224_171006.jpg

IMG_20181224_171017.jpg

Built by nefarious customs in Vegas. I’ll grab some more pics off their ig later. Impressive stuff.
I see now, I was so blinded by the bling, in my mind I saw Tommy's Automotive on the shop wall. Now I see it's not sitting in Westchester :frown:

Anyone watch the show Truck Night in America on History Channel? They had a guy on with a Lexus 100 Series and he just didn't seem to have a clue. His truck seemed very capable, but he launched it off the first jump and nosedived into the dirt and *** wait for it*** set the freaking air bags off. How does he build a truck that capable and then not disable the airbags?

To make it worse, later in the show he ends up stuck in a ditch and THE SIDE AIRBAGS GO OFF ... WTF MAN?!?!? I didn't even see him say he had lockers on his truck.

I've seen a few 4-runners do well and maybe an old pickup, but have never seen an 80 Series on there. I would think they could find better representatives of the Yota community than some of the trucks they have had on the show. The truck that won this episode was a Suzuki Samurai with a V8 and Chevy 1ton axles. It was basically a buggy, not really a Samurai anymore, didn't really seem like a fair fight.

Watch Up the Creek Full Episode - Truck Night in America | HISTORY

Anyone watch the show Truck Night in America on History Channel? They had a guy on with a Lexus 100 Series and he just didn't seem to have a clue. His truck seemed very capable, but he launched it off the first jump and nosedived into the dirt and *** wait for it*** set the freaking air bags off. How does he build a truck that capable and then not disable the airbags?

To make it worse, later in the show he ends up stuck in a ditch and THE SIDE AIRBAGS GO OFF ... WTF MAN?!?!? I didn't even see him say he had lockers on his truck.

I've seen a few 4-runners do well and maybe an old pickup, but have never seen an 80 Series on there. I would think they could find better representatives of the Yota community than some of the trucks they have had on the show. The truck that won this episode was a Suzuki Samurai with a V8 and Chevy 1ton axles. It was basically a buggy, not really a Samurai anymore, didn't really seem like a fair fight.

Watch Up the Creek Full Episode - Truck Night in America | HISTORY

It was the SSO (Southern Style Off-road) GX470. It’s locked but he obviously doesn’t know how to control the skinny pedal. Bad spotting on the second obstacle and I’m not sure why he didn’t disable his side curtain airbags? There is a video of him destroying at the jamboree as well.

That is my biggest problem when it comes to MC. Parts always on back ouder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom