craigslist cruiser crap (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone god to get these I would take 10-15 of them. I will try and get by there Friday if they are still there.

Unfortunately, no contact information. I'm interested in what I could fit in my truck, but am not willing to drive the whole way down to find out that they're gone.

Well, he has 5000 of them...I can't see him selling out, let alone someone transporting that many, anytime soon!

I'll be back in Gainesville probably late next week and will be happy to make as many trips as I can to stockpile these for people, if the seller still has them. It's likely within 15 minutes of the house. I have a hitch basket I'll bring up with me anyway so I won't be limited to the 80 interior. Someone remind me around Feb 13 or 14, please.

Check out what he wants to trade for... LOL!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can’t fix stupid.

It's locked too.

Well, he has 5000 of them...I can't see him selling out, let alone someone transporting that many, anytime soon!

Well, I showed it to my boss and he's ready to take the tractor trailer down for all of them...

Ok, so I searched the address in the ad to see if I could get contact information and got this:
Le Tache, Inc
7008 Wellington Road
Manassas, VA 20109
United States

Ummm... Le Tache • Toys For Lovers, Sexy Lingerie, Lubricants & More (NSFW!)

Might want to powerwash or steam clean those bins before use! ☣

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom