For Sale Misc 100 series parts- wheels, mats, books, running boards, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MongooseGA

Learns things the hard way
SILVER Star
Threads
Cleaning out the garage of some extra parts I've collected from a few 100s. All items are OBO and located in Kennesaw/Atlanta GA unless otherwise specified. I will ship parts that fit in a shoe box, big stuff will be pick up only unless you coordinate shipping. Happy to take pictures of anything you'd like to see. Please be sure your significant other is OK with buying parts. Evidently that can slow down some transactions.

Set of original books/manuals for a 1999 LX470. In great shape. You'll notice there was a printed page in contact with one of the clear dividers and some of the text has transferred. I didn't try. but it can probably clean off. Asking $50 shipped OBO

Original full size spare for 2000 Land Cruiser
. These were the 18" 5 spoke wheels. Tire is probably original and the wheel could use some clean up. Cosmetic only, no rust or anything. Asking $50 obo

AHC Height controller switch
. I can't remember if this came out of my '99 or '05 LX470, but the part number is 758522. Worked perfectly when it was removed. $50 shipped OBO

Pair of BRAND NEW 555 upper control arm ball joints.
These were ordered over the Summer from Cruiser Outfitters but I ended up replacing the entire UCA with SPC. They are new in the bags. Bags may have little splits in them but the parts have never been out of them. The thing is, they're in a box with my still-to-be-used lower ball joints, so I'll need your help to determine which are which. Uppers only are for sale, lowers are not. One is much larger than the other. They're $27/ea plus shipping from Cruiser Outfitters, I'd sell for $45 shipped. Good for about $15-20 off a brand new set.

Original running boards. I have a set from a 2000 LC and a set from a 2005 LX470. Both sets are gray and in good shape. I think one of the LX boards had a very minor indent on the bottom edge. Likely not noticeable to most people but I want to be transparent. All of the lighting worked beautifully when they were removed. Only removed to install steel sliders. Looking for $100 for the LC pair and $150 for the LX pair. Shipping would be additional.

Cargo area carpet mat and 2nd row carpet mat for a 2000 LC (will fit in any 100 series, but the LC carpet is slightly different than the LX, fyi). Both would need cleaning but are in good shape- no tears or wear other than normal dirt. Asking $40 for the pair OBO. Shipping would be additional- they's surprisingly heavy. I also have a front passenger mat from a 2005 LX470 that is pretty disgusting dirty but looks to be in good shape. It's free to anyone who wants to pick up before I just toss it.

Clear vinyl protective mats for any 100 series.
These are made to fit the 100 series exactly. I have front passenger and 2nd row- for some reason I never had the driver's mat. They're in good shape, a little yellowed from use but not unsightly. Free as well before I toss them.

Last edited:
Pm send

Also have the original AHC accumulator, globes, and pump/reservoir available. I'll need to pull the pump and reservoir. All parts were working very well when I removed the system. Prefer not to ship as they're heavy as heck. Sorry, no lines available.

AHC Accumulator- Most likely original to the truck. In good shape and working condition. $50 OBO

AHC Reservoir/pump- In great shape, reservoir could probably stand a cleaning. $100 OBO

Last edited:
Wish I could grab the cargo mat but I’m in CA :(

Spilled a quart of oil on mine and no scrubbing is taking out the residue

Will you sell just the bottle jack without tool kit?

I don't need the crossbar but would be interested in the spare tire winch mechanism if you'll seperate & ship to PA.

Will you sell just the bottle jack without tool kit?

I’d be interested in the tool kit if you sell the bottle jack

Yup, I'd sell them separately since you both jumped in for each part. I'll send PMs this evening.

I don't need the crossbar but would be interested in the spare tire winch mechanism if you'll seperate & ship to PA.

If you're willing to do the $40 shipped then that works for me. The bar can just be scrap metal for use in whatever projects may need it. Otherwise, I'd prefer to sell the unit complete.

They're available. I'll have to figure out how to ship them, they may just get stuffed into a big flat box. It may be a few days before I can get that info, I'm leaving town tomorrow morning for a long weekend.

Hi MongooseGA. You are my first post. Thanks for the pop! Anyway, my 2000 LC came with 16" wheels. Are you sure yours are 18"? Maybe that was an option. I bought mine used in 2002. I eventually swapped the primary 4 out for 18" but still have the 16" spare and could upgrade I guess...? Is it still available if 18"? Thanks!!

Cleaning out the garage of some extra parts I've collected from a few 100s. All items are OBO and located in Kennesaw/Atlanta GA unless otherwise specified. I will ship parts that fit in a shoe box, big stuff will be pick up only unless you coordinate shipping. Happy to take pictures of anything you'd like to see. Please be sure your significant other is OK with buying parts. Evidently that can slow down some transactions.

18" LX470 split 5-spoke wheels. Came off of my 2005. I think one of the best looking OEM wheels for these trucks. Will come with all 5 wheels, 4 center caps (the spare doesn't use one while on the spare tire winch under the truck). 4 tires are 33" Nitto Terra Grappler. Tread level is good but the tires look older and have some sun/stress cracking. I rolled on these for a few weeks before swapping wheels and tires and they're round, hold air, and ride fine. I'd be comfortable keeping them on for a season while shopping for new ones. Spare has the original rubber on it, would not suggest trying to use it as-is. Looking for $400 for all 5. Pics here: For Sale - 100 Series LX470 Land Cruiser 18" Split 5-spoke wheels/tires

Set of original books/manuals for a 1999 LX470. In great shape. You'll notice there was a printed page in contact with one of the clear dividers and some of the text has transferred. I didn't try. but it can probably clean off. Asking $50 shipped OBO

Original full size spare for 2000 Land Cruiser. These were the 18" 5 spoke wheels. Tire is probably original and the wheel could use some clean up. Cosmetic only, no rust or anything. Asking $50 obo

AHC Height controller switch. I can't remember if this came out of my '99 or '05 LX470, but the part number is 758522. Worked perfectly when it was removed. $50 shipped OBO

Pair of BRAND NEW 555 upper control arm ball joints.
These were ordered over the Summer from Cruiser Outfitters but I ended up replacing the entire UCA with SPC. They are new in the bags. Bags may have little splits in them but the parts have never been out of them. The thing is, they're in a box with my still-to-be-used lower ball joints, so I'll need your help to determine which are which. Uppers only are for sale, lowers are not. One is much larger than the other. They're $27/ea plus shipping from Cruiser Outfitters, I'd sell for $45 shipped. Good for about $15-20 off a brand new set.

Original running boards. I have a set from a 2000 LC and a set from a 2005 LX470. Both sets are gray and in good shape. I think one of the LX boards had a very minor indent on the bottom edge. Likely not noticeable to most people but I want to be transparent. All of the lighting worked beautifully when they were removed. Only removed to install steel sliders. Looking for $100 for the LC pair and $150 for the LX pair. Shipping would be additional.

Cargo area carpet mat and 2nd row carpet mat for a 2000 LC (will fit in any 100 series, but the LC carpet is slightly different than the LX, fyi). Both would need cleaning but are in good shape- no tears or wear other than normal dirt. Asking $40 for the pair OBO. Shipping would be additional- they's surprisingly heavy. I also have a front passenger mat from a 2005 LX470 that is pretty disgusting dirty but looks to be in good shape. It's free to anyone who wants to pick up before I just toss it.

Clear vinyl protective mats for any 100 series. These are made to fit the 100 series exactly. I have front passenger and 2nd row- for some reason I never had the driver's mat. They're in good shape, a little yellowed from use but not unsightly. Free as well before I toss them.

Spare tire winch/cross bar- Pending sale. Pulled this because my new tires no longer fit in the stock location (I also thought it was making a noise, alas this wasn't it). Has some minor surface rust on the spring of the winch only but the truck is a lifelong southern vehicle with no rust. Would have no concerns using it and it'll likely clean off with a wire brush. Will include the U-shaped bar that is part of the mounting system. Looking for $40 OBO

Front bumper from 2005 LX470. This was removed to install an ARB bull bar. Color is galactic gray. Bumper is in perfect shape save for some cloudiness on the fog lights. They're still see-through, just not crystal clear. Could very easily be polished out. The paint is in good shape, maybe some scuffs on the bottom edge but I never noticed any problems. Will come with the crash bar and foam insulation bar. THIS ITEM IS LOCATED IN VIRGINIA BEACH, VA. Pick up only unless you can coordinate shipping. Located at my parents' house and I can't have them running around town to mail away. They'd be more than happy to meet you for pick up, though. $150 OBO
Hi MongooseGA. You are my first post. Thanks for the pop! Anyway, my 2000 LC came with 16" wheels. Are you sure yours are 18"? Maybe that was an option. I bought mine used in 2002. I eventually swapped the primary 4 out for 18" but still have the 16" spare and could upgrade I guess...? Is it still available if 18"? Thanks!!

Well, now I'm questioning myself on that. I'm almost positive ifI read they were 18" (solid 5 spoke design) but I could be wrong. I'm not home until Monday night but I will double check to confirm that.

Well, now I'm questioning myself on that. I'm almost positive ifI read they were 18" (solid 5 spoke design) but I could be wrong. I'm not home until Monday night but I will double check to confirm that.
Awesome thanks MongooseGA!

Awesome thanks MongooseGA!

So sorry for the delay in replying.

The LC spare is in-fact a 16". I don't know where I got 18" from..

I've attached some pictures showing the tread on the Nittos on my set of 18" wheels. These were on the truck when I bought it. Rode fine, no noise, held air fine, and I even did a trail day with them. I'd say you'd be fine to run them for a season or two while shopping for or saving up for a new set.

So sorry for the delay in replying.

The LC spare is in-fact a 16". I don't know where I got 18" from..

I've attached some pictures showing the tread on the Nittos on my set of 18" wheels. These were on the truck when I bought it. Rode fine, no noise, held air fine, and I even did a trail day with them. I'd say you'd be fine to run them for a season or two while shopping for or saving up for a new set.

hey MongooseGA! No problem. Thanks for getting back. I actually have four 18" OEM LC wheels on the ground, but still the original 16" spare. I would be looking for one matching 18" wheel to replace my 16" spare just to have them all match. I've seen them on EBAY just haven't pulled the trigger. I need to post some pics of my LC. Nothing special, but probably the only good decision I've ever made in my life lol. Well, second to marrying my wife...

I do have one original 18" spare, from my 2005. Same wheel pictured above, with a factory tire on it. It's for sale with the set but I'd sell it individually. I have no clue how to ship a wheel tire combo though.

I do have one original 18" spare, from my 2005. Same wheel pictured above, with a factory tire on it. It's for sale with the set but I'd sell it individually. I have no clue how to ship a wheel tire combo though.
Well that'd be great, but unfortunately, my wheels are not that style, they are the solid spoke...but thanks for letting me know. Maybe someone else will take you up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom