Registry 60-series Registry (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where did you get the interior refresh from? I like the pattern. I feel like I've seen it before but don't remember where.
1982 FJ60
Ed
Dude 82
Mostly stock, OME lift, 33" 10.5" KM2
Beach Cruising, mild wheeling, Fishing, Camping,
Been a work in progress for 3 years. Total cruiser rescue. Finally got him on the road.
Truck was from originally from Colorado. Driven to CT. It sat with a broken window for years so the truck was left for dead. Had to restore the entire interior. Has not been driven on pavement for 15 years. Lots left to do but happy to have him.
View attachment 1856130

View attachment 1856133

View attachment 1856143

1. Year and model of vehicle : 1987 FJ60
2. Name of owner : Steve
3. Name of vehicle : The Goat
4. Mileage on the truck odometer : 180k
5. Modifications : Toyota 1HZ diesel conversion, turbo and intercooler, snorkel, dual batteries, Extreme Outback OBA, 38 gal fuel tank; H55F—> NWFW Black Box—> split case handle the gearing options, tube/plate belly ban; 80 series FF rear axle, Nitro shafts, Harrop Elocker, trussed, SOA with 63” Chevy leafs, mounts frenched into frame, trac bar, air bags, sway bar, King shocks & hydro bump stops; FROR Diamond 9.5” front axle housing built 80 width with 80 series knuckle balls and FROR knuckle housings using keyed steering arms, RCV 300M shafts, Harrop Elocker, 80 series radius arms inverted and connected to top of axle housing, panhard rod, King coilovers and hydro bump stops, 80 series steering gear box, ported for future hydro assist, with 105 series sector shaft; ARB front bumper, Warn winch, lights; 4Plus sliders; 4x4Labs rear bumper, aux lights; 37” Falken MT’s; Recaro front buckets, ham & CB, 82 qt. ARB fridge.
6. How you use the truck : DD, Rubicon, long distance road trips

05861F95-3566-4EFB-8A22-DF6F8FC75766.jpeg

Fun fact: in the picture my wife and two sons are behind me in two of the family 80 series (on the Rubicon.)

Last edited:
Never owned a auto with a carb and it is more than I know. By the sound of carb it sounds like it is sucking air and after 5 or 6 minutes it starts flooding to the point that gas is pouring out of the top of carburetor. Oh yea not to mention the
Land cruiser didn’t come with the air filter assembly. I was thinking maybe finding some after market assembly but have yet to find anyone who makes one for it. I know some of you all out there know more than I and I would appreciate any suggestions thanks.

Never owned a auto with a carb and it is more than I know. By the sound of carb it sounds like it is sucking air and after 5 or 6 minutes it starts flooding to the point that gas is pouring out of the top of carburetor. Oh yea not to mention the
Land cruiser didn’t come with the air filter assembly. I was thinking maybe finding some after market assembly but have yet to find anyone who makes one for it. I know some of you all out there know more than I and I would appreciate any suggestions thanks.

Great color, post more photos if you can.
87 FJ60 restomod
owner: Preston Gray
Miles: 174k miles prior to tear down
Mods: Full frame off, Isuzu 4bd1t, NV4500, Split case, 4x4 labs rear bumper, custom front bumper, Speedhut gauges, Alcan springs, SOA, 62 dash swap (hopefully soon), Trd pro series cement grey, 35 inch nitto, LEDs, abs door cards etc etc etc in progress
Use: DD, there and back

View attachment 1888054

View attachment 1888055

1989 FJ62
Jeff Taylor
No name
almost 164k
Mods: has Iron Man heavy lift, mostly stock. It's my current daily driver. Have owned 8 60/62's since 1998 along with 2 40's, 2 80's and 3 100 series.

2.3.19 1.jpg
2.3.19 2.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1987 FJ60
2. Name of owner: Tyler Linn
3. Name of vehicle: Theodore "TEDDY"
4. Mileage on odometer: 197,000mi
5. Modifications: RUST
6. How you use the truck: Restoration. Eventual Daily & Overlander

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1989 FJ62
  2. Name of owner: Wade
  3. Name of vehicle: We just refer to it as "The Cruiser" at our house.
  4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 201k
  5. Modifications: None yet. It will get a new suspension once I decide on which to go with, either 31's or 33's and I am debating on doing an H55f 5 speed conversion or LS Swap eventually.
  6. How you use the truck: I plan to get it to the point to daily drive, but right now it is in a rotation. It will be used for many adventures as well.

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1989 FJ62
  2. Name of owner: Wade
  3. Name of vehicle: We just refer to it as "The Cruiser" at our house.
  4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 201k
  5. Modifications: None yet. It will get a new suspension once I decide on which to go with, either 31's or 33's and I am debating on doing an H55f 5 speed conversion or LS Swap eventually.
  6. How you use the truck: I plan to get it to the point to daily drive, but right now it is in a rotation. It will be used for many adventures as well.
View attachment 1913124
definitely do the h55f conversion best 62 mod ever. also you've got the best two tone combo ever. why can't I ever find one of those?

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1990 FJ62
2. Name of owner: Cassie
3. Name of vehicle (optional): Beatrice
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 218k
5. Modifications, if any
6. How you use the truck: Fun/Project. Loved the husband's FJ60, decided to get my own and learn how to fix her up.
7. A single photo – not very big, to save disk space (Taken on our first stop for gas during the 3 hour drive home after I got her)

received_841835616166676.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom