For Sale / Wanted To Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for 2006 or 2007 LX470 in white on beige with 120K miles or less. My wife's GX lease is up in September and she really liked the look of Jeff's LX when we were at his place for the club meeting last summer. So there you have it. Call us crazy but, we want to leave a 2015 Lexus to go to a 2006. They don't make em like they used to. Please let me know if you see something pop up for sale locally.

Looking for 2006 or 2007 LX470 in white on beige with 120K miles or less. My wife's GX lease is up in September and she really liked the look of Jeff's LX when we were at his place for the club meeting last summer. So there you have it. Call us crazy but, we want to leave a 2015 Lexus to go to a 2006. They don't make em like they used to. Please let me know if you see something pop up for sale locally.

More miles than you are looking for but....
2007 Lexus LX470 One Owner !

More miles than you are looking for but....
2007 Lexus LX470 One Owner !

That does look very nice @Twinair .....I think it will be very challenging to find one with less than 120k but i'm sure they do exist if you are patient. We bought ours with 209k for $16,500 14 months ago and already have 234k! It has been a great traveling car! Sherry started driving it regularly last month when we had a bunch of work done to the '94 80 she had been driving the last 4 years....basically needed the 100k mile/25 year service since it was at 109k! Since getting it back from Trollhole's she has chosen to continue to drive the LX470 which makes me happy to have her in a newer car. Now I'm DDing the '94 and debating selling either the '89 62 or the '94 80......Love to keep them both but with the '76 40 in the garage as well it might be time to pare down.....

Been toying with the idea of building a front bumper for my pickup does anyone have any 1/4” or 3/16” metal laying around they want to sell?

Ideal steel in greenville is an awesome place to buy steel in any size and length. They are cheap and cash only. They will also cut any lengths down to size for you for free.

Location?

I don't know about the trucks, is this a good deal? ;)

Looking for a set of 5 lx450 or 80 wheels. I also have a full set of 5 wheels off my fj62 that are in good shape if someone is looking to trade. My old spare will also be up for grabs or to sweeten a deal. 315/75 16 nitto dune grappler. Has some age to it, but has never been used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom