Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most other companies require two skids to protect the trans pan and the transfer case. Mine protects both with one skid and the strength of the skid is focused on the pan and TC with one unit. IMO, no need to protect "voids" and at the same time allows for easy filling and draining without removing plates.

1/4" grade 50 steel plate vs most others with 3/16" A36 plate and protects what needs to be protected for 1/2 the price in most cases.

J

Awesome!! Is this going to be a regular offering from you? I’ve got a couple other things I need to do first, but if so, I’ll be picking up one later this year.

Also, any update on the rear antenna mount for the 100 series?

These? Still have some tweaks to work out.

IMG_20171018_181040543.jpg

How do I get added to this run? Or do we wait until it's listed on the website?

Should have picked them up in Nov when I ordered the TD kit and when they were slightly cheaper :doh: :hillbilly:

I'll have another run of the UCAs soon. Waiting on another round of parts from the machine shop. One of my Aussie customers bought the 11 sets I had for stock.

J

This is the same lift Esme has correct? It looks taller maybe because of the tires and wheels...?

Esme has the original TourFlex 3" heavy test coils and 32.9" tires.

Ele has 2.5" TourFlex heavy coils and 34.5" tires - Also no rear bumper, drawers or rack. I'm at 24.5" in the rear right now and after adding about 700# to the rear in the near future I expect to see 23.25-23.5".

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom