Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Figured I'd go on a limb and see if anyone is selling the Tundra BBS 20" rims or a set of 285 or 295s for 18" rim

Figured I'd go on a limb and see if anyone is selling the Tundra BBS 20" rims or a set of 285 or 295s for 18" rim

I have a nice set of 4 Cooper AT3s in 265/70/18 on Tundra steel rims. You can have them very cheap if they are of any interest.

I also have 3 BFG KOs in 285/65/18. These were on my trailer when I got it. 2 of them have maybe 10k. The other is new.

I have a nice set of 4 Cooper AT3s in 265/70/18 on Tundra steel rims. You can have them very cheap if they are of any interest.

I also have 3 BFG KOs in 285/65/18. These were on my trailer when I got it. 2 of them have maybe 10k. The other is new.

I'll send you a PM for pics

FREE

5 Fram Air Filters that fit 200 series

Part CA10343

I picked these up for cheap when Rockauto was having a close out and have since gotten rid of my 200 series.

Caveat - you pick up in 22655

11825bq.jpg

I also have a couple TRD 200 series oil filters for sale:
For Sale - 200 TRD Oil Filter (PTR43-00081)

Don’t know anything about them. I’ll look at it.
Thanks Bart

I have a 1/2 drive craftsman torque wrench and a snap on micro-drive inch pound wrench, but my 3/8 drive torque wrench has been borrowed and lost. Any recommendations on the "best bang for the buck" wrench... cc @OTRAMM .... do you have any opinions? Anyone else? Thanks guys!

I just bought the Gear wrench 3/8 torque wrench. Gets really good reviews. Got Saturday so haven't done anything with it. 30-100 lbs-ft.

Does anyone possibly have a steering damper for an FJ80 that they are not using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom