Safety recall for passenger seatbelt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry, I suck, although I searched for keywords and tags first. Note to self: don't post new threads unless you live here.

Sorry, I suck, although I searched for keywords and tags first. Note to self: don't post new threads unless you live here.

Don’t feel that way.
Your intentions were good.

Honestly, the search function on Mud is really confusing (I’m being kind...I HATE the way it displays/organizes search results) and after many years here, the results list is still the most confusing to navigate of any site I’ve dealt with.

Yes, you can search...but then it is severely unclear what you should click next. Things look clickable that aren’t and clickable items often lead to unexpected levels within its bizarre result-ordering algorithm.

Last edited:
Yup, @Markuson is right, even with practice the search function is challenging. In your case, typing the word "recall" into the search box would have shown a number of threads about it on the first page, with individual posts also listed below each thread. Practice with it a bit and don't give up. Whether or not you initiate threads, using the search box can help you with answers to your questions. You can also get good results from MUD using Google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom