JV's NoVA Question Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a question. Just wanted to give mention to The Bone bbq joint in Gainesville. The pork was pretty damned good. It came sauced with a little mild vinegar sauce (I’d rather have had the option for no sauce) but it was more for moisture than taste, to me. The house bbq sauce was pretty tasty with just a hint of spice. I can’t comment on the fries because I got it to go and we all know what that does to fries.

It’s a family owned restaurant with a second location in Manassas.

I still need to try Mission BBQ.

Mission is the best chain BBQ joint I've ever eaten at. Get the cheesy potatoes side dish....mmmm.....

1 vote for the Spare Ribs at Rocklands BBQ in Arlington... No. Better. Ribs.
Feel free to bring me some tonight. I'll put the fridge back in the truck. :pig:

Ah! I'll swap you some from The Bone. Haven't tried them, but I'll get you some if you wanna do it.

Feel free to bring me some tonight. I'll put the fridge back in the truck. :pig:

Ah! I'll swap you some from The Bone. Haven't tried them, but I'll get you some if you wanna do it.
Deal. You want 3 bones or a half rack?

Not in gainesville but try Divine swine BBQ at 19 Culpeper St in Warrenton.
They have great BBQ but try the raimen/PHO bowl with jamaican jerk chicken. They have everything from vegetarian meatloaf ( how can that be?) to pupusas. Never had a bad meal there.

There's one in Manassas off Godwin near the 7 11

Not in gainesville but try Divine swine BBQ at 19 Culpeper St in Warrenton.
They have great BBQ but try the raimen/PHO bowl with jamaican jerk chicken. They have everything from vegetarian meatloaf ( how can that be?) to pupusas. Never had a bad meal there.

Damn I might move back just to try that Pho.

Otramm you wanna take me out on a date? I put out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom