Headlights- post up your pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20171007180703-e357fc01-me.jpg

nice, do you have a photo of the front of the car? and maybe a link to the online store?

What's legal in the USA for headlight upgrades? Most LED and HID upgrades are not legal here in Australia.

My HID retrofit is likely officially illegal, but the DEPO lenses have the E-code markings that make them legal had they been un-modded, but what cop on the side of the road is going to be able to make that distinction? All forward facing lights need to have SAE/DOT/E-code markings on the lense to be legal here. Aux lights need to be covered while on the road.

nice, do you have a photo of the front of the car? and maybe a link to the online store?

you mean light output ?

Those were from Amazon, but the seller from I bought them no longer carry them ..

Tapage, do you know the brand, or manufacturer?
These look great, and I can't find the same ones yet.

who's going to be the guinea pig for this one?

Just installed some Supernova V4 leds into my low beams tonight. Got them off of Headlight Revolution. Lights are in stock housing. So far I am very impressed with the beam pattern and light output. Here's some pictures for comparison. Halogens vs Leds

I just replaced my low beams with these from superbrightleds.com about six months ago. I've been very happy with them so far.
9006 LED Fanless Headlight/Fog Light Conversion Kit with Internal Drivers - 4,000 Lumens/Set

I just replaced my low beams with these from superbrightleds.com about six months ago. I've been very happy with them so far.
9006 LED Fanless Headlight/Fog Light Conversion Kit with Internal Drivers - 4,000 Lumens/Set
View attachment 1911006
I was going to get these but I didn't wanna chance it, since they didn't have many reviews on them. And I didn't know about their longevity

So far so good and definitely better than that stock bulbs. The white light just illuminates better than conventional. I am planning on replacing the high beams soon.

Installed my OEM Quad head light assembly's with J.W Speaker Heated LED lights in the outboard and cheapo Amazon LEDs in the inboard last night after work and adjusted them this morning.. Much better!!!
These pics are just Low beam, I have them configured to run 4 low beams. The center strip of the inboard lights are low beam, the full array lights up when switched to brights.

LED2.jpg

LED1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom