PIG THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found this on eBay.

10-232a.jpg

Not high on the pig list currently, but after the clutch is done and I get some miles on it, maybe, so figured why not. Intereated to see how it compares to the Mr. Gasket one. 2F to Holley carb adapter.

Found this on eBay.

View attachment 1880327

Not high on the pig list currently, but after the clutch is done and I get some miles on it, maybe, so figured why not. Intereated to see how it compares to the Mr. Gasket one. 2F to Holley carb adapter.

Did you order one? I *think* there is another one from Australia as well.

The Mr. Gasket adapter requires 15-30 minutes of CNC time on the Dremel. Also needs to retain the insulator for height (to clear the manifold bolts).

The Mr. Gasket adapter requires 15-30 minutes of CNC time on the Dremel. Also needs to retain the insulator for height (to clear the manifold bolts).

I did order one. I will see how it looks when it gets here. There is another company Lynx auto
Link here-> Holley 2 barrel - Toyota Landcruiser 2F Adaptor

I tried to email then 2 or 3 times to no avail and then I ran across this one on ebay. figured it was worth try. I am interested to see if it has the same clearance issues that you had on the Mr. Gasket one. I want to do a sniper on the pig, but the carb on the 40 is acting up, so I amy see how that goes first. I will post up my findings.

Get to grinding......

Anybody have a Carb insulator for an F motor laying around? Since the pig has a Weber on it, the insulator is long gone. Got my sights set on doing a sniper one of these days and will need one to work with the redline adapter plate I got from Auz

Anybody have a Carb insulator for an F motor laying around? Since the pig has a Weber on it, the insulator is long gone. Got my sights set on doing a sniper one of these days and will need one to work with the redline adapter plate I got from Auz

I have one. I’ll set it aside for you.

open wide.

55 uses same axles as a 40, correct? May have a line on a disc 40 axle for the Moose, but want to confirm prior to driving to pick it up.

Well I missed it, would like to have had the outers, but I still have the mini-truck stuff, so I will just go back to plan A.

I'll just keep an eye out for another mini-truck axle to put in my stash pile.

Trying...

0130191924a.jpg

Fixable...Kitty had to straighten out this donor grille for the Wagoneer. Used pliers, small hammers and a leather "pillow" full of lead shot.
RazorGrille (9).JPG
RazorGrille (11).JPG
RazorGrille (14).JPG

Eh, the one on the Pig now is "fitted" from years of tweaks, so it will get a coat of Silver Mica and call it good. I mostly bought the one above for the marker lights because the ones on the 55 now are busted and for what I could get a new set from $OR, I got a whole grille. Speaking of, I'm glad you posted that. Made me pop over to check on ole' Bertha to see how she is coming along. Looks like you are making some headway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom