For Sale TONS of FJ40, FJ60, and FJ62 parts (plus TOYOTA collectibles) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d take one of the ball caps also... 1jpg
Ball caps are $18 plus $13 to ship . I had two on hand but the two guys are in line on those. I have more coming and will be here in a couple weeks. PayPal is SigfridsAndSons@gmail.com if you want one sent when they come in. I think I ordered like 12 more.

I’d take one of the ball caps also... 1jpg
Ball caps are $18 plus $13 to ship . I had two on hand but the two guys are in line on those. I have more coming and will be here in a couple weeks. PayPal is SigfridsAndSons@gmail.com if you want one sent when they come in. I think I ordered like 12 more.

Me too, can't resist.

Ball caps are $18 plus $13 to ship . I believe I have two on hand but i have more on the way. PayPal is SigfridsAndSons@gmail.com

I’m looking for a dash vent that opens and closes, just the ball don’t need the whole vent. I don’t want a hat. Thanks.

Thought I was second in line for a cap! :meh:

Thought I was second in line for a cap! :meh:
Sorry if I've got these out of line...I was trying to manage the replies on my cell phone....while working on my 1969 FJ490 project :)

Yes - you were second in line. If anyone else wants one, I have more on the way. Email me at SigfridsAndSons@gmail.com and I can ping you when they come in.

Best,

Chris

The brand new FJ60 center caps are still available. The rears, that say "TOYOTA" are $100 for the pair. The fronts are $130 for the pair. They are pricey little guys and that's basically what I have into them price-wise.

I also have a couple sets of rusty ones that could be blasted and painted black - a full set of rusty ones is $30 for all four.

Chris

Is that an oem power antenna for a 62? If yes, how much?

Ballcap if there are any left when the order comes in. let me know, ill send payment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom