Goals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Goals. But Red

WHITEFJ33S.jpeg

Too much poke for me but otherwise

Last edited:
Aren’t 80s supposed to be grey??

Not to pile on, but I think there’s still some open space to feed the radiator. Half-:moon:.

Aren’t 80s supposed to be grey??
ONSC bylaws state that in the event you join the club with a clear coat model 80, you are required to purchase a single stage model as soon as one becomes available.

Explanation for the head scratchers: White was the only non clear coat color on the 80’s. They by far outnumber the other colors in ONSC!

Looks Sweet!
Except the snorkel. I’ve only had to cross I river in my life that needed a snorkel.
And that was in Equator with HMMWV.

Looks Sweet!
Except the snorkel. I’ve only had to cross I river in my life that needed a snorkel.
And that was in Equator with HMMWV.
Not to mention on the East coast they're merely tree grabbers.

Here's the upper limit of no snorkel - This was the first trip I met @beno on - we were crossing the dry river in GWNF in Virginia. It wasn't dry. Anyone know the year?

onur.jpg

and here is one of Brandon back maybe even earlier checking out a nice mud puddle...

brandon.jpg

neither needed snorkels....

"Dorkel"

Although guys that have them, will claim they're also good for drying out young ladies moist panties... :rolleyes:

You see that thread on the TLCA page about the guy in Kansas that sunk his 80?

Do you have a link?

I'd like some details on this...

I looked on the TLCA club site here on MUD and also on their Facebook page and couldn't find the article. Yeah I'd really like to read about it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom