How do you mount stuff on the prinsu roof rack? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Reviving an old thread here, but what was the minor modification you had to do in order to get these mounts to work?

You just have to drill a couple holes. Super easy and self explanatory when you take a look at it. I can take a picture Tomorrow

You just have to drill a couple holes. Super easy and self explanatory when you take a look at it. I can take a picture Tomorrow
Hey there!

I've been searching for the best side-mounted shovel setup for my Prinsu, and love the FrontRunner mounts and your setup.

Any more details on your retrofitting the FrontRunner mount to the Prinsu? I've bought them, but cannot understand how you attached them to the Prinsu. Thanks for any help!!

Love to see how you did it, need to mount a shovel and hi-lift somewhere myself. Nice rig too!

Do you have any issues with the blade/scoop of the shovel rotating down and rubbing/scratching the paint along the roof line?

Also, are they that much different than Quick Fists ($13/pair on Amazon)?

1611066050313.png

Do you have any issues with the blade/scoop of the shovel rotating down and rubbing/scratching the paint along the roof line?

Also, are they that much different than Quick Fists ($13/pair on Amazon)?

View attachment 2558147
The mounts that I have look a bit more robust than the ones you linked from amazon. They have a ratcheting system so you can get it really tight. I have not had a problem with my shovel rotating at all and I have done some pretty bumpy driving in the Sahara and through the highlands of Ecuador.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom