Georgia Traverse - MLK Weekend Cancelled - Winter Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like I won’t be able to make it, I was really looking forward to this. This will be an awesome trip.

Luke fabbed up a rocket stove for the trip. It boiled water on a single piece of dry wood.

CF68F0EA-9C97-4CC7-8936-52EC0AD95F07.jpeg

1BF51630-2FF9-4A03-B66A-A70CA2B6F9CC.jpeg

42D7CB1A-459A-4F4A-9D82-54C6866497D8.jpeg

Mark me down for that #5 slot. I’ll be noob still figuring things out so bear with me... and yea, I’ll be in the Taco for this trip.

Wheeeeeee Sloan!

My fingers are crossed for ice, then I could go on the alternate date. Sorry

Not looking good for me to go on this trip. Family emergency came up. Hoping things change from now until then but at this point it’s not looking good.

Not looking good for me to go on this trip. Family emergency came up. Hoping things change from now until then but at this point it’s not looking good.

I hope everyone fares well in your scenario. ♥️

Sorry to hear. Trips like this should come behind more important things such as family. Wishing you the best.

Hate to hear that,Del.

Trip preparation, prepping for the cold.
20190106_182004.jpg

I need that kind of prep. This weekend was about other fluid prep: transmission, t-case, engine oil, steering knuckles, steering box, and grease zerts. Way, way overdue on the important ones. Threw on a new steering stabilizer and adjusted clutch rod- both also overdue.

C7A821E3-BD51-4A37-AE5C-16AF66C2AA16.jpeg

Trip preparation, prepping for the cold.View attachment 1872146
Christmas party memories

I need that kind of prep. This weekend was about other fluid prep: transmission, t-case, engine oil, steering knuckles, steering box, and grease zerts. Way, way overdue on the important ones. Threw on a new steering stabilizer and adjusted clutch rod- both also overdue.

View attachment 1872212

Good on ya! I painted two rooms and several other house selling tasks. No fun.

I have a chainsaw I can bring. If anyone wants to carry it Thursday, we can meet up before. I wont be catching up with the group till Friday evening/ night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom