Events/Trails Idaho Trails: Post your favorites; directions; maps; pics; GPS Tracks ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GoPats

SILVER Star
Threads
Last edited:
It is a fun one! Not real challenging, but lots of history to check out. You definitely have to wait until most of the snow is gone or the
creek is pretty difficult to navigate and you end up tearing the roadway up a lot. People who had been in there ahead of my twosome didn't
practice Tread Lightly at all:(. Still was a great trip and very enjoyable. Ran it in late June 2017. Very scenic part of our great state!

:cheers:

I want to make a run up tere with my friends and the atv's first, and then as soon as the Mean Green Rust Machine is trail ready, I want to make that run n the LC!

I am also going to make an effort to note the trails we ride on atv's that are FJ worthy... I now there is more than one that would get you to Silver City, they just get narrow at some spots.

I want to make a run up tere with my friends and the atv's first, and then as soon as the Mean Green Rust Machine is trail ready, I want to make that run n the LC!

I am also going to make an effort to note the trails we ride on atv's that are FJ worthy... I now there is more than one that would get you to Silver City, they just get narrow at some spots.

They might be narrow for a reason...as in they are only designated ATV trails??? BLM kinda does that these days. Just sayin'..

They might be narrow for a reason...as in they are only designated ATV trails??? BLM kinda does that these days. Just sayin'..
I'm aware of that. And of the sheriff that patrols those trails in his utv looking for jeeps out there tearing stuff up. I'm not one those people and don't tread where I don't belong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom