For Sale / Wanted Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Slee Blueberry bumpers. Let me know if you have one you want to sell. I'm located in Fort Collins.

Who else's would it be? not sure what you are asking exactly

Who else's would it be? not sure what you are asking exactly

Sometimes folks post up relevant CL ads that they find, even if they're not affiliated. Was asking so I could communicate with you here instead CL contacts, because our firewall at work fubars the CL captcha somehow.

Anyway, sorry about your truck.

Do you have pics of the rear drawers and the rear sliding window replacements? Prices on same.

Anyone looking to offset the carbon footprint of their Landcruiser :rofl: I'm selling my 2015 Subaru Outback, 2.5i Premium, CVT, 154xxx miles on the OD

Non-smoker car, no accidents
Has minor scratches here and there on the exterior from the previous owner and the drivers seat has some wear.
Has an upgraded rear sway bar, rear diff armor from RalliTek and the JDM grille
Parking control module was replaced last year and it just got a new front passenger lower control arm.
Bike attachment not included.

Located in Colorado Springs, Co
Asking $11800

IMG_0171.jpg
I'm reluctantly selling my FJ60 that I just trailered from Nashville a few months back. I've only had it about a year, but I'm no longer in a spot that allows me to do the things I wanted to with this truck. Most of the details I could come up with are on Craigslist.

I am open to trades even though I could really use the cash. But something that could be used as a DD or a truck, preferably.

Here's the link: 1984 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser w/ 8274 Warn--'ole blue wagon' with 172k

pm'd you

Hey everyone, we just moved from Nashville to Castle Rock In Oct. I just upgraded my suspension to OME 2.5 inch lift and decided that the current wheels and tires need to go. I already purchased new 33 inch BFG MT for the new wheels and am going to unload the old wheels and tires. I’m posting here before posting Them to the gen pop next week. I have 5 after market aluminum wheels and basically new BFG AT 31x10.5xr15. Price for all 5 wheels and tires is $400 bucks...

1B425AAC-BE9B-4655-B395-A06FC1FA43E7.jpeg

51A90515-24FA-48A4-B34E-40C9CD933630.jpeg

Parting out 1994 FZJ80. Items that are sold or not for sale are frame, axles, rear top hatch, headlights, steering wheel, grill. I will post pics that I have feel free to ask for pics of specific stuff. it starts and drives purrs like a kitten. the engine/trans/t case are for sale as well.

20190405_181654.jpg

20190405_181708.jpg

20190405_182413.jpg

20190403_131539.jpg

20190405_182456.jpg

How much for the seats, tail lights, and driver's window switch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom