Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks wrong forum... OOps!

Last edited:
Anyone need a single 16" Toyota Wheel Cover. Free to a good home.

IMG_20181231_163522082 (1).jpg

I have a set of 5 16x8 OEM steelies off my 80. They're in decent shape for the number of wheeling trips on them. I don't see myself ever going back to them since I'm rolling 315/75/16s now and would like to give them to someone who can use them before they rust away. Interesting trades accepted, 40/80 spare parts, beer, handshake and a smile, etc. :clap:

Sold to @JohnVee

Last edited:
I have a set of 5 16x8 OEM steelies off my 80. They're in decent shape for the number of wheeling trips on them. I don't see myself ever going back to them since I'm rolling 315/75/16s now and would like to give them to someone who can use them before they rust away. Interesting trades accepted, 40/80 spare parts, beer, handshake and a smile, etc. :clap:
You had me at 'interesting trades'. Let's talk. But what's wrong with 315's on them? I'm thinking nothing.

They're just heavy. My worn 285 Kevlar mtrs on steel weighed the same (98 pounds) as did my new KM3s on oem alloys. I figured the 80 was sluggish enough without the additional unsprung rotational weight.

Still WTB a brake booster for my 2f 40. Maybe one from a mini truck would work? I’m running minitruck master and brakes up front anyway.

Hi All, I have been in the process of parting out my cruiser (1990 Fj62) for the last few months here in the DC area (mostly via ih8mud and at the swap-meet last year. Thanks to the capital cruiser club for that!) and am down to the last "few" parts. I have weeded out all the garbage/rotten/corroded/broken stuff and have some pretty nice parts left. Below is the link for my stuff in the for sale area, feel free to take a look and PM me if you are interested in anything. I have photos of everything and I have been very favorable on my prices (so I have been told). Just trying to keep some cruisers alive!

Parting Out - 1990 FJ62 miscellaneous parts (Washington DC)

Thanks,
Karl

PS- Please PM me or contact me through the link I have provided... checking multiple threads gets a bit tedious. Thanks!

Just picked up a set of 5 Rubicon takeoff wheels and tires. Keeping the tires for the 62 and selling the rims. 17”s here I come.

If anyone has a Jeep friend that’s interested I’d give them a deal.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Wheels

Folks - If @karlsz is actually in Catharpin then he's ridiculously close to me. Like, 5 miles, possibly. I'll offer my services of grabbing any parts that you buy if you can't get to them fast enough to pick up. My schedule is really flexible so I might be easier for you to link up with than he is. And it will get me outta the house! Just a thought.

EDIT: I don't have, and don't want, a 62 or 60. So no chance I'll try to steal your part!

Anyone looking for a 40 to wheel? This guy has this 74 with a chev 327 in it he is looking to unload. Says he wants 4K
One caveat is that you can’t take it to Ryan to get work on it since he said my crappy 40 is enough trash on his lot.

F000E695-C888-4611-A3B8-182043FBC634.jpeg

97CA9942-B8A9-488E-A67A-0C7F1D51413A.jpeg

7B56B1CF-A3D1-4B3B-9FBF-B35EC44CEA4B.jpeg

2F6267C0-94BF-4825-BB07-BEC21AB2DFB6.jpeg

Where are the trucks located??

One thing I have not listed yet and am only listing locally is the Dash-pad (locally for now, because of shipping reasons... making boxes for the bumpers was a bi*ch). I have had it in my original "part-out" back in august and got tons of responses but for varying reasons they kept falling through. So I am listing it again as the last person on my list is out. I am asking $275 for it and I think it is in good condition. It has two tiny cracks where the holes are drilled in it for a vent or a speaker or something and one of equal size in a corner. Those cracks have been there since I bought the truck back in 2004 and have not grown. Over all, I feel its in good condition.

The last two photos have the gauge cluster in it but that is now gone.

20180806_120529.jpg
20180806_120532.jpg
20180806_120551.jpg
20180821_191435.jpg
20180821_191505.jpg

Thanks,
Karl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom