For Sale Jowett Oil filter kit and 2 TRD oil filters $90+ship (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling my Jowett metal oil filter housing cover with fuomoto drain valve and tool for removal & install.
I actually have 2 of them. I bought this in the original group buy and jowett didn't like the initial runs threads so he sent me a second one. Im selling both of them, so you'll get the new one he sent and the original which has an drain valve on it as well. I also am throwing in 2 brand new TRD filters. $90 + ship OBO. This will fit the 5.7L V8. I bought it for my LX570, but it was NEVER INSTALLED. Its new in the box.

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

If you still have this I will take it.

Selling my Jowett metal oil filter housing cover with fuomoto drain valve and tool for removal & install.
I actually have 2 of them. I bought this in the original group buy and jowett didn't like the initial runs threads so he sent me a second one. Im selling both of them, so you'll get the new one he sent and the original which has an drain valve on it as well. I also am throwing in 2 brand new TRD filters. $90 + ship OBO. This will fit the 5.7L V8. I bought it for my LX570, but it was NEVER INSTALLED. Its new in the box.

View attachment 1861916

View attachment 1861917

View attachment 1861918

Can you check your PMs please?

owhiskerz and okie
i had a few pm's with the seller and was suppose to get these back in Jan . he stated he got a new job, etc and i haven't heard back from him. my last pm to him Apr 14 was basically i'm no longer interested in buying these "imaginary" parts. its a hell of a good deal if he ever gets off his dead a** and replies to anyone and actually sells them. If you still want one put your name on the group buy

Got a ship notice

Last edited:

View attachment 1861916

View attachment 1861917

View attachment 1861918

quoted for posterity

Last edited:
well good for you, you got a good deal even if it took 4 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom