4x4 World.com.au......not great (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I paid for a set of front wheel cylinders through the website and never received them ($265NZd including postage).
They have not responded to any of my numerous and varied points of contact.
Pretty annoying as I had recently bought a speedo cable from them through eBay which went fine. They have a good feedback rating there so I’m not sure why ordering through their website is any different other than no one is monitoring them.
Luckily I used PayPal so have filed a claim and will hopefully get something back so I can finish my braking system.
I checked reviews on their Facebook page which led me to find that others have had a similar experience.

For you Americans this will probably not affect you but if you are in Australia or New Zealand chances are that you may order something from them at some point.

I’m posting this to save you from a potentially bad online experience from this less than ideal vendor.

Maybe your Reputation for making Dis-Honest remarks in Social Media platforms about who you TRY to buy parts from has

caught up with you ?

Making False statements about Supporting Vendors who have NEVER accepted

any form of payment from you, For Anything, in Any Way , Shape or

Form.........

IMG_NEW.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe your Reputation for making Dis-Honest remarks in Social Media platforms about who you TRY to buy parts from has

caught up with you ?

Perhaps folks from 4x4 World.com.au are MUD members & read what u write about Vendors who have NEVER accepted any

form of payment from you , For Anything , in any way , shape or form.........

View attachment 1846963

caught up with you ?

Making False statements about Supporting Vendors who have NEVER accepted

any form of payment from you, For Anything, in Any Way , Shape or

Form.........

View attachment 1846963

Now when did I ever say I paid you anything? I didn’t!

Small update. The seller never made contact with PayPal. Maybe they were on holiday or their internet was down? I’m not sure....
So PayPal have refunded my money which was quick and painless. Not at all what I imagined, but I am a occasionally or not so, wrong.

What’s even better is that another Australian company All Four x 4 spares reached out and was able to look after me. There really isn’t as many parts available for the 69-70 year olds as there is for the 74 onwards young bucks.

To at @RAGINGMATT i sincerely apologize for offending you. I felt like this was the correct forum for honest feedback.
I am most probably wrong in my feelings from the time I contacted you in regards to Land Cruiser parts. They are rare, beautiful gems and so we all love them. From my last experience, (as described at the top of the page ) I hope you can sort of understand where I’m coming from. Sometimes the buyer feels like a fish in a barrel. I’m committed to building this truck no matter what so I’m having to buy in from all round the world. Sometimes on no more than a rumor so I’m trying to more prudent these days.
If no one had jumped to your defense than my instincts would have been justified. And if no one jumped to mine than perhaps too would have been your comments.

I have dealt with 4x4 World.com.au on a couple of things. Mainly though ebay. Never an issue, and they even canceled 2 of my orders at my request and still left me good feedback.

I have dealt with 4x4 World.com.au on a couple of things. Mainly though ebay. Never an issue, and they even canceled 2 of my orders at my request and still left me good feedback.
Yeah, it’s bizarre. Good feedback on eBay but terrible outside of that platform according to popular testimony. I considered re ordering through eBay just to get the parts but a better option presented itself.

Yeah, it’s bizarre. Good feedback on eBay but terrible outside of that platform according to popular testimony. I considered re ordering through eBay just to get the parts but a better option presented itself.

Ya that is odd for sure. I am hoping this is a one off as they are about the only ones that have the clutch disks I need for my LSD.

Just had the same experience as the OP with these clowns. Have had good luck with them in the past, but no parts and zero communication this time. They won’t even respond to the PayPal claim.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom