UC Christmas Party - December 15 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We’ll bring a pot of meatballs

We will have a pile of lil’smokies.

Also, hats, koozies, and OTMT 2014 and 2015 shirts.

471AB91B-C4C8-43CE-8019-DA4CD4B9DD83.jpeg

Last edited:
And we are bringing a bourbon cake leftover from an office party!

Damn it, tonight was my baking night.

Is your White Elephant leftover bourbon too? :hillbilly:

Negative, tomorrow will be a beer evening for me although I am passing a package of bourbon to @forrest5000 to transport to some thirsty souls in NC!

So is the Narwhal already spoken for.....any other dark beer options? So you are joining us???

You want me to grab other dark beers tomorrow? There's a 12 pack of Narwhal just can't see the other six.

You want me to grab other dark beers tomorrow? There's a 12 pack of Narwhal just can't see the other six.

Your call, I know @Trollhole is a big Narwhal fan....if you can bring more please do.... I will have CFA gift cards for bribery,
I mean thankful restitution.....

I'll grab other stuff. Three cases doesn't hurt.

Mark your calendars (you already have if you are subscribed to the UC calendar;)). The Christmas party will be held at @promofzj80 's studio at 1801 Rutherford Rd. Greenville. Ugly sweaters are encouraged.
Google Maps

Potluck food. The club will be providing drinks and tableware. :candycane:

White elephant exchange: Bring a wrapped adult beverage, ~$20. These will be exchanged early, so they may be enjoyed. If you plan to, plan a driver too. :cheers:

Photos with a 40: @JToobe will have his 40 parked inside for anyone wanting a family/friend photo. Use it for your Christmas card and post it on social media (tag @UpstateCruisers on IG). :moon:

Please RSVP below with how many are attending and what you are bringing. :bounce::bounce2:

View attachment 1822232

@Bryanseye - 6
@ceby - 5
@Carp - 1 to 6
@forrest5000 - 1
@aquatech3 - 4
@JToobe - 2
@Clickws - 3
@dmark84 - 1
@Trollhole - 4
@Tincan93
@Teddy - 3

Don't forget a bottle of something good, or cheap, for the white elephant.

Bring your camp chairs as well to ensure enough seating.

The swag will be available for purchase for a short while at the beginning. We aren't in business for this stuff, so please try to have change (or you can paypal from your phone).
Party pricing
Koozie $1
Old OTMT tees $5
Hat $10
Silipint $15
2018 Parkway ride tees $20

Last edited:
Don't forget a bottle of something good, or cheap, for the white elephant.

Bring your camp chairs as well to ensure enough seating.

The swag will be available for purchase for a short while at the beginning. We aren't in business for this stuff, so please try to have change (or you can paypal from your phone).
Party pricing
Koozie $1
Old OTMT tees $5
Hat $10
Silipint $15
2018 Parkway ride tees $20
I have an odd request. Well, not too odd. Can you bring some UC stickers, metal tech, and iron pig stickers if there are any left? I put a bunch in a bin a long time ago.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, about to head out & pick up a lot of chicken!!
@promofzj80 thanks so much for hosting this event!!

I have an odd request. Well, not too odd. Can you bring some UC stickers, metal tech, and iron pig stickers if there are any left? I put a bunch in a bin a long time ago.
Got you.

7615F7D4-33D8-425A-9BEF-15A5A53CB732.jpeg

Thank you everyone for a wonderful evening - y'all are wonderful people.

That foggy drive home was wretched but totally worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom