Wanted 1987 BJ70 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.loosecannonsd.com
Hi all!!!

My name is Mandi and I work at a place called Loose Cannon Customs in San Diego.

We have had a 1987 BJ70 here for approx. 6 months trying to locate a Left, rear 1/4 panel. At this point, half a truck would suffice, as we have paid for and gotten burned on 2 separate ones now. A VERY good customer of ours told us we should reach out here and see what's good. Any help would be ridiculously appreciated!

20180608_145650.jpg

BJ70s are pretty rare in North America. Toyota only sold them in small quantities in Canada for three model years and that was decades ago. Any parts rigs you'll find will be rusty. Your rig looks like a write-off to me but if you are really determined to fix it one of the friendly Toyota parts gurus on this site might be able to get you factory parts.

Here's a suggestion for you:

Try 60162-60260.

This part is from a HZJ70, and should still be available in Japan. This should fit your application, although there might be very minor differences.

~John

You guys are already SO SO SO much more helpful than anyone else I have reached out too. We are open to an entire body of needed at this point. The info on the Japanese part I will look into IMMEDIATELY. Again....THANK YOU!!!!

You guys are already SO SO SO much more helpful than anyone else I have reached out too. We are open to an entire body of needed at this point. The info on the Japanese part I will look into IMMEDIATELY. Again....THANK YOU!!!!

If you give me your email address I can supply you with the pictures of the body

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom