FJ60 Door Panels: Customizable and Affordable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, they have completed them and they look good! See pics attached. They are now working on the logistics to send them back to me. Seems to be a bit of a glitch as AUS has some restrictions on various sizes of packages and sending them out of the country. They are working on this now and I would assume to be hearing more soon. Once I get them I will test fit them and post pictures. If they fit like the other panels that I have I am certain they will be good, as they produce a quality product.

65609D4A-B40D-4A90-BB5F-C92D32C8B926.jpeg

2578C004-F56D-4003-83F0-1F013CE58774.jpeg

700A9A9C-DF0E-4E76-891A-818919B65106.jpeg

I used Dupli-Color on the armrest (Black) as well as the Map Pocket, Window arm crank I got off eBay but CruiserCorps sales them as well (just dosent have the silver inset vs the ones I found on eBay), Black plastic INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE BEZEL - BLACK - that goes behind the chrome door opener from CruiserCorps. Hope that helps.

Wow these are amazing!! I only need the cargo area but hot dam they look great!! I was gunna make some custom ones out of walnut plywood I had left over but maybe Ill get these instead. Has anyone tried to modify these and put a hinge and door for storage to those areas?

I used Dupli-Color on the armrest (Black) as well as the Map Pocket, Window arm crank I got off eBay but CruiserCorps sales them as well (just dosent have the silver inset vs the ones I found on eBay), Black plastic INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE BEZEL - BLACK - that goes behind the chrome door opener from CruiserCorps. Hope that helps.

Ordered all :)

Yup good call, you will want them as well. You can use your inner weather felt from you original door panel as well.

Yes, they have completed them and they look good! See pics attached. They are now working on the logistics to send them back to me. Seems to be a bit of a glitch as AUS has some restrictions on various sizes of packages and sending them out of the country. They are working on this now and I would assume to be hearing more soon. Once I get them I will test fit them and post pictures. If they fit like the other panels that I have I am certain they will be good, as they produce a quality product.

View attachment 1848631

View attachment 1848632

View attachment 1848633

Wondering if they have figured out a solution for the shipping and if you've had a chance to fit them?

Sorry for the delay here with the Holidays and all, yes I just received them last week. I have not installed them yet as our temperatures here in Kansas City have been on the cold side but we are getting a warming trend this weekend so will try to get them installed. From the looks of them I think they are right on the money! I have attached some pics and as soon as I get them installed I will post some more.

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

With the warm weather today I took advantage of and installed the Cargo Panels from Australian Door Company. Fit was good! Pretty straight forward. Here are some pics.

I have a set of their door panels and reached out to them Friday for the rear cargo panels cost and build time.
I like this design, but I would adjust the drivers rear for an access panel.

This looks great!!

I just got mine! They are nice. Now working on everything else. Just got black window cranks and door handle buckets. I bought 4 of the rear cargo door lock surround trim from Toyota to clean that up. I have a quote coming from just for dashes For redoing the arm rests. Will paint the rest of the stuff black.

Just need to figure out how to attach the new window felt, Might just add some holes to the doors so it clips in like the outer ones.

Let us know what they get back to you with.

They are fast, got back to me this morning.

The main issue is the size as mentioned before. Anything over 105CM and they get fined from the AUS post.
They are working on a solution, but for now they are not shipping the US type panels.

I am sure you could pick them up in person though. Bit of a long haul to get there.

Bummer that they got fined from the AUS Post! They thought this might be an issue and where hoping that when they sent the new ones and my original OEM cargo panels to me that it would slide through the system. They are great people/company to work with! If there is a demand for the US version of the cargo panels I bet they will figure out a way to get them shipped out now that they have the pattern. Keep us posted as to what you hear from them.

Hi all my name is Luis and i work for Australian Door Cards. I have spoken and dealt with a few of you already regarding our ABS Door Panels and i want to thank all of you for the kind words and spreading the word of our product. We are constantly expanding and fine tuning our product range and any feedback is great. If you have any queries i will be happy to answer them here or feel free to PM me or send me an email at info@doorcards.com.au

In regards to the US style rear cargo panels for the 60 series, as mentioned in this thread by other members we are having difficulties delivering anything over 105cm through the post, we used to send them under the radar but a few months ago they cracked down and started fining us whenever we sent anything oversize and they returned the parcel back to us. I did manage to send the panels to 'vankc' during the Christmas rush, which i think it slid threw as they were quite busy.
We are able to send oversize parcels in Australia using a local courier company but they wont send them overseas. We did look into other global companies for oversize international shipping but they were going to be charging us over $400 per parcel on shipping alone. So at this point we are trying to work out a deal with AusPOST to be able to send oversize parcels overseas, i will keep you updated as i know a few of you are interested in the side cargo panels.

Regards
Luis

Hi all my name is Luis and i work for Australian Door Cards. I have spoken and dealt with a few of you already regarding our ABS Door Panels and i want to thank all of you for the kind words and spreading the word of our product. We are constantly expanding and fine tuning our product range and any feedback is great. If you have any queries i will be happy to answer them here or feel free to PM me or send me an email at info@doorcards.com.au

In regards to the US style rear cargo panels for the 60 series, as mentioned in this thread by other members we are having difficulties delivering anything over 105cm through the post, we used to send them under the radar but a few months ago they cracked down and started fining us whenever we sent anything oversize and they returned the parcel back to us. I did manage to send the panels to 'vankc' during the Christmas rush, which i think it slid threw as they were quite busy.
We are able to send oversize parcels in Australia using a local courier company but they wont send them overseas. We did look into other global companies for oversize international shipping but they were going to be charging us over $400 per parcel on shipping alone. So at this point we are trying to work out a deal with AusPOST to be able to send oversize parcels overseas, i will keep you updated as i know a few of you are interested in the side cargo panels.

Regards
Luis
Luis! Thank you for replying to this and our emails.
The door cards are just fantastic and as you can see we all like the work that was put into these.

Please keep us posted as you find out more. I know AusPOST can be tough to work with. your efforts are appreciated.

Luis - Another potential buyer for the rear cargo panels here if you can get AusPOST to play ball. Would be great to get another quality product to the U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom