SAS Solid Axle Summit 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wonder if I could have this ready by next SAS?
40745364-30BF-4FEC-BB54-C4D2A7E9D40E.jpeg

@dogfishlake is moving fast. Seems like he is bored at his current pace on Chunk. Ship it to him. He has a magic oven with elves in it with a “complete” button on the outside.

Last edited:
@dogfishlake is moving fast. Seems like he is bored at his current pace on Chunk. Ship it to him. He has a magic oven with elves in it with a “complete” button on the outside.

Dude! I TOLD YOU not to tell anyone!

I wonder if I could have this ready by next SAS?
View attachment 1847313

YES! That thing is totally sweet.

I don't have much of anything for wxtra 40 parts but I have a buddy that just might
We're talking Michigan here so probably rusty stuff but then again that older 40 stuff is pretty thick so maybe. I'll shout if I find anything.

22F537CD-F25D-4DA1-8550-605393C0FFB6.jpeg
C9E94BDD-8F96-4F37-8A08-F19858CF9E36.jpeg
02C98A52-3B3B-4A2A-A42B-7E817ED2F49B.jpeg
E7D1496D-B1ED-4B5E-B44B-9BC245D7C5E8.jpeg
21D0EBF9-42A4-4FC8-AF96-9CA709DADCD4.jpeg
YES! That thing is totally sweet.

I don't have much of anything for wxtra 40 parts but I have a buddy that just might
We're talking Michigan here so probably rusty stuff but then again that older 40 stuff is pretty thick so maybe. I'll shout if I find anything.

Sweet! I brought it home last night. Only paid $400, so feeling pretty good about that. I kinda fell in love with the 40’s at SAS and have had an itch since then. Lol. It def needs a front window and I’m not sure what else right now. Gonna clean out all the rat nests first. Doh

Nice find Daniel. My 40 was very close to that stage when I brought it home.

Looks like Bezel Police passed by without flashing lights. Solid bones. Perhaps a nice patina perhaps. Curious about that.

I can get you a fender and apron for $100, but not sure how rusty yet. Good excuse to go visit my buddy so hopefully I can soon. You can probably find one close to home for that but I will pursue just in case.

Probably too much since it's almost 25% of the cost of the whole truck!:)

Who had the green topless lifted sweet 40? I’d like to look at pics.

Been lurking and am interested in possibly joining the '19 SAS in my FJ40 if youll have me. Ill keep my eyes open for the thread to open up...just to get out of the Phoenix heat in August is a plus too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom