What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Washed it and then watched my gas gauge drop quicker than usual during some super windy highway driving.

52030063-8553-4151-9FC8-358BE02C07FE.jpeg

DDE83666-8776-4EAB-8B41-5A97E4DB6621.jpeg

0D834DBF-5893-49B0-AB9B-4C084BBCFF2E.jpeg

Working on adding the second Battery. Made some new hold down brackets from some scrap metal I had in the garage. Time for some lunch then I can finish wiring it in. Just need to tap the charge sensor wire, aka "alternator good" as @george_tlc calls it, that way it can activate my selenoid. Later down the line I might add my marine switch so I can link them to run a winch.
20181203_164650.jpg
20181203_163801.jpg

For now the relay controller and all the other items in the back as well as the stereo and CB will be running off this second batt.

Thanks to @george_tlc for the write up. And thanks to @yodaTEQ for the replacement battery tray for the DS since mine had some damage.

Last edited:
I was asked about the bride on the Toyota 150 in my pics

it is Arabian babbler :)
The Arabian babbler is a passerine bird belonging to the genus Turdoides. It is a communally nesting resident bird of arid scrub in the Middle East which lives together in relatively stable groups with strict orders of rank

@TexasJack

she like only Jeep no like Toyota

DSCN8010.JPG
drove around topless So much lighter and handles easy without that RTT, but I use it so Back on it goes. and im heading south again and then westward. I believe.

View attachment 1846477 drove around topless So much lighter and handles easy without that RTT, but I use it so Back on it goes. and im heading south again and then westward. I believe.

What kind of rear window do you have? Looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom