Spotted???? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The other side, not too bad. If someone buys it to part I’ll take the tires fo tree dolla
1547D215-AA5D-4717-8D2C-6F6BA988D44B.jpeg

Nice is it a 2005?
lol I did like the 60(62?) behind the 120 aspect of it. The red one had 62 mirrors but I didn't see the front so I couldn't get confirmation if it was a 62 or 60 w/ 62 mirros. The 120 is the nice green color. Saw the red one again yesterday or saturday afternoon at one of the gas stations in town, unsurprisingly.

There is a guy that is always behind me in the bus stop line with a green 80. I noticed a familiar yellow steering stabilizer blinging the other day and some good tires... I'll try to get a picture of the rig and give him the club info...

Found this sweet, sweet looking 80 parked in Arlington today... factory tire carrier and winch?!? VXR?!? Might be turbo diesel... it has a super nice interior... oh so sweet... white is my favorite color too... oh man. oh man. oh man.

(PS- I did not leave a "Nice Truck" card because it was pouring rain and I did not want the paper to get stuck on the windshield and muck it up)

80_1.jpg
80_2.jpg

Last edited:
Found this sweet, sweet looking 80 parked in Arlington today... factory tire carrier and winch?!? VXR?!? Might be turbo diesel... it has a super nice interior... oh so sweet... white is my favorite color too... oh man. oh man. oh man.

(PS- I did not leave a "Nice Truck" card because it was pouring rain and I did not want the paper to get stuck on the windshield and muck it up)

View attachment 1856042 View attachment 1856043
Looking closer at the pics... it says "24 valve" on the back so it must be the gas motor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom