For Sale 1HD-T engine JDM take off 128,984 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Akella

SILVER Star
Threads
1HD-T engine with 207,581 km (128,984 miles). It comes from 02/1992 HDJ81

Engine is in good condition. Starts easy and runs smoothly. Videos of engine running will be uploaded later
Comes with brand new OEM timing belt, idler and thermostat

Price is $6999 USD

Freight and delivery charges are extra.

PM if you have any questions
upload_2018-8-25_14-28-6.png

upload_2018-8-25_14-28-39.png

upload_2018-8-25_14-29-59.png

Last edited:
Are you located in Canada? Any service records/origin of the engine? Reason for selling?

@MaxiMax yes, i'm located in Canada. (but we have no problem shipping to Canada or USA) Engines came from Japan, service records: brand new big end bearings and brand new timing belt. Reason for selling: they were imported to be sold.

Ah, gotcha. I'm currently looking for a diesel variant for 2019 year to swap into my FJ80. I haven't decided yet whether I'll go the 2.8 cummins option or OEM, but it'll most likely come down to price. I'll be looking for shipping to Victoria, BC. Do you provide a flat rate service for sourcing a JDE engine similar to this one, perhaps one that includes the transmission? Do you have a website I could check out?

@MaxiMax If you need any other parts to swap the diesel, please contact me through PM
I have matching H151 manual transmission with transfer case from a JDM 80 and most of the parts to do the swap. None of those parts are listed on website

@MaxiMax If you need any other parts to swap the diesel, please contact me through PM
I have matching H151 manual transmission with transfer case from a JDM 80 and most of the parts to do the swap. None of those parts are listed on website

PM'ing you.....

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom